22. Spill the tea

☕︎☕︎☕︎

☕︎☕︎☕︎

"Who wants to explain what the fuck you guys were doing with gangbangers Saturday night?" Aaron accuses as he walks down the stairs. I nearly choke on the orange juice in my mouth. I set the glass down and look at Aaron approaching the table.

The boys and I were peacefully eating breakfast before school and work before Aaron walked in.

"What are you talking about?" Roman asks.

"Look at what I sent in the group chat," Aaron replies. Dressed in a blue suit, his anger reflects clearly through the redness on his face.

Gotta love the contrast.

I take my phone and open the link he sent. It's to a news article titled 'Price Youngsters Seen With Gangsters: New Business Partners?'.

"This is not good," I breathe skimming through the article.

"Anyone wanna explain what the fuck you guys were doing in the middle of nowhere and why King's face is fucked up in the picture?" Aaron speaks angrily.

"They're King's ex-friends..." I start.

"Keep going," Grayson prompts. He was reading the newspaper but has now put it down giving us his full attention.

I look at the pancakes in front of me getting cold. Did Aaron really have to spring this on us first thing in the morning? Couldn't he wait until after I finished my pancakes?

Everything was going so well. I was so happy over the weekend. The only thing I was really stressing about was exams. I swear Monday mornings are a curse.

"They got into a scuffle before we got there and we just helped King," Landon lies. "The paparazzi were probably already there since I know for a fact we weren't followed. We should have told you guys but we didn't want you to get mad."

"Are they gonna be after you guys now?" Jaxson questions.

"No, we settled it," Roman claims.

"How?" Grayson begs for more details. I silently look at Roman and Landon to continue. They decided to lie so they can take the lead and I don't mind sitting out on this one even though we were there because of me.

I tend to be bad at lying ever since the Silas thing happened. I know I lied about Sebastian and what he did, but that's because I don't want my brothers stressing over it for no reason. If Sebastian does anything else, which I don't think he will, then I will definitely tell the truth.