6. Everyone can go fu*k themselves

☕︎☕︎☕︎

☕︎☕︎☕︎

"Look you guys are famous!" Roman says as he walks down to join us for dinner. He puts his phone out in front of us and I watch a video of Landon and our friends at the diner from earlier today.

The angle shows that it was taken from someone standing outside through the glass, but all our faces are visible.

"I'm also trending number two from our little incident in the cafeteria," I remind him. "I still think it deserves number one, but what can you do. People have lost their sense of humour and are more into dark stuff."

"Why are you trending number and two and where?" Grayson questions.

"I'll send you a link," Roman says as he takes his seat beside me. "Our school has a website, Instagram page and a newsletter that are all run by students. People email them gossip and videos they think would get a lot of views and well someone sent them the video of Reese and I confronting each other in the cafeteria."

"Yeah and then they also sent them a video of the diner that Reese and I were at. We ran into a bit of trouble and it kind of made a scene, but nothing to worry about. We handled it," Landon explains.

"I need details, Landon," Grayson insists.

"Right, Reese why don't you take this one. You have a way with words, don't you? Also, Gray is less likely to kill you than me," Landon smiles.

"Yeah, go ahead throw me under the bus," I roll my eyes. Grayson was running a little late, so he didn't get time to change after he got home from the office. He ended up taking off his coat and unbuttoned a few buttons from his shirt and rolled up his sleeves to be a little more comfortable. The issue with that is that he just seems more intimidating to me. "The thing is the diner is notorious for being neutral grounds for Weston Secondary and Weston High. Both schools are enemies, but things got heated when Everleigh's ex tried to hit on me.

They got into a banter and Ev ended up slapping him for one of his comments. He got mad and he got extremely close to her just to tell her not to ever hit him again. She begged him to stop because he was being kinda scary and he finally took a step back. She started crying, but that's when Landon and his friends, also Reis, Everleigh's older brother walked in and were ready to beat the shit out of the men. But they didn't."

"Everything is actually handled?" Jaxson questions Landon.

"Yeah, mostly. There might be trouble if we ever see each other, but that's unlikely," Landon assures.

"Reese, you agree with that. It's not going to get worse?" Grayson asks with importance.

"Yeah, for sure," I promise.

"That's good. If anything does happen, both of you let us know. We go in together," Gray replies.

I was a little scared. I thought Gray was going to be mad, but I guess he's taking it a lot better than I thought.