23. Mistletoe Madness

☕︎☕︎☕︎

☕︎☕︎☕︎

It's finally winter break. All my exams were a success and life has been good too. We decided to spend the first five days at a cabin up in Whistler, Canada to get out of LA for a bit. It's Saturday evening and we'll be on a flight back home Wednesday afternoon.

Grayson invited Astrid, Jaxson invited Raven and I invited King as well. Everyone agreed to come because we'd be back home in time for Christmas for everyone to celebrate with their families.

The boys were teasing Grayson about bringing Astrid since he always denied having feelings for her. But it's good that he's more open about their relationship now. He seems a lot happier too.

The last three days were awkward, to say the least. The school Instagram page posted our video. I ended up spending lunch alone in the library since everyone decided to stay with Ev. I don't mind though, it's clear they're with her because they're scared of her not because they actually like her. And they're doing me a favour since I rather be surrounded by honest and faithful people than cowards.

King never asked about what happened and it's because his Instagram got hacked. I decided not to mention it either since he was already stressing about finals. I don't plan on keeping it a secret though and I will tell him as soon as I get the chance to during the trip.

It was a three-hour flight to Vancouver, British Colombia and then we hired a party bus for the three-hour ride to our large vacation cabin.

All the couples are sharing a room and so are Landon and Roman. Aaron is the only one who gets a room to himself. The only condition King and I were allowed to share a room under was that we can't lock or fully close the door.

"When you said cabin, I really didn't think it'd be a whole ass house," King says as he unpacks. When we first arrived, King was so intrigued by the snow. He said he's never actually been outside of LA since his parents couldn't afford vacation trips. It was really cute seeing him like that and I'm glad I get to experience this with him. He was being reluctant on coming since he felt bad that it was gonna be all paid for, but Grayson ended up convincing him that it wasn't a big deal.

"My bad?" I ask confused unpacking my own suitcase. King's getting the right side of the closet while I'm getting the left side. Our room has a built-in bathroom and a balcony so I'm excited for a long night of gazing at the stars. "Did you get your Instagram account back?"

"No, Instagram is on a holiday too so I don't think I'll get a response until after new years," he shares.

"That sucks."

"Whatever, at least I'll spend less time on my phone."

"True," I agree. Once we're done unpacking, I decide to take a quick shower and change. It's almost eight pm so we're not planning on going out today. We're probably just gonna watch a movie or something.