12. And that's on period

☕︎☕︎☕︎

☕︎☕︎☕︎

"Reese fucking Price! Hurry the fuck up!" I hear Roman yelling from downstairs. I quickly strap up my heels and pull out my lipgloss. I run over to the mirror and quickly apply it over my lips and pucker up to see them glistening.

"You are the hottest girl alive, Reese fucking Price," I blow myself a kiss in the mirror and swing around walking over to my bed. I throw my lipgloss into the bag and pull the strap over my shoulder as I exit.

"Finally," Landon groans as he hears the clicking of my heels.

"Where's Jaxson?" I question as I walk down the stairs carefully holding onto the railing.

"He's bringing a date, so he left to pick her up. He'll meet us there," Gray shares.

"Oh, actually? Why didn't he tell me he was bringing a date?" I question.

"He wasn't sure if he should bring her or not, but decided might as well last night," Aaron explains.

"Well did he give a name at least?"

"Nope," Roman answers.

"Okay then," I shake my head.

"You all look very handsome," I say as I notice them all dressed in suits. Grayson's is grey like usual, Aaron's is black, Landon's is navy blue and Roman's is black like Aaron's, but they all have different designs and separate features. It's like they're matching, but they all have a hint of their personality added to them.

"You don't look too bad yourself," Roman says patting my back.

A giant smile stretches on my lips.

"Are you okay? Are you sick? Do we need to take you to the hospital? Or do I need to get my hearing checked because I don't think I heard correctly? Is Roman Price actually complimenting me for once?" I exaggerate.

"Take it or leave it, sis, it won't happen again especially after that reaction," he rolls his eyes.

"Fine, fine, thanks brother," I smile.

I'm wearing a long satin dress with thin straps and a square neck resting right above my cleavage. It has a slit on the right leg and it scrunches to the left extenuating my waist. I paired it with three-inch silver strapped heels, a tennis bracelet, purple studs lined with white diamonds around it and a Gucci snake ring on my left middle finger.

"I'm driving the Benz," Aaron says.

"I'll take the Lambo," Gray says.