21. He's the one

☕︎☕︎☕︎

☕︎☕︎☕︎

It's been a long ass week to say the least. I told my friends that I broke it off with Sebastian because it felt forced and that I didn't have any feelings for him. They understood and that matter died there between us. But the whole school was buzzing with rumours once they found out. I just ignored them and laid as low as possible.

Roman said he talked it out with Sebastian and they're on good terms. He said that Sebastian even apologized if he hurt me and that it wasn't his intention to do so.

I have Sebastian's number blocked, but I still have him added on Snapchat and Instagram. We haven't exchanged any form of communication since Monday.

I haven't talked to King much either as we were both busy studying for finals before winter break. King is also writing up his final letters for university and has been really stressed out about it.

It's Saturday today. Landon agreed to take Roman and me to see King's competition. We told Grayson that we're all just going out for dinner. Since King told us to wear neutral colours, I'm wearing black ripped jeans with a white long sleeve bodysuit and a black leather jacket. I'm wearing heavy ankle boots and a silver chunky necklace with a few silver rings to accessorize.

I'm in that phase of life where I'm trying out different aesthetics, but I like it. No one is ever really gonna know what Reese they're gonna get: girl, tomboy, edgy? Who knows. Not me.

Landon is wearing grey sweats with a black hoodie and Roman is wearing black jeans with a black shirt and a leather jacket as well.

"He said to park here?" Landon questions pulling over to the side of the road.

I check my phone and it says we're at the right location.

"Yeah," I say. I look around and I see a few people walking down to an underground parking lot. My phone starts ringing and I pick it up.

"Are you here?" King asks.

"Yeah, we just parked on the side of the street," I inform.

"What car? I'll come get you guys."

"It's a black Mustang."

"Okay, I'll be there in five minutes," he says ending the call.

"He said he's gonna come get us," I share with my brothers.

"Okay, let's wait outside then," Landon says. Landon and Roman get out. Roman pulls the seat forward so I can get out as well. I close the door and Landon locks the car as I stretch loosening my muscles.

"This so sketchy," Roman says.

"It's like an abandoned area of the city," Landon notices looking around.