17. What I'm saying is

☕︎☕︎☕︎

☕︎☕︎☕︎

I woke before everyone else and let the cleaners in so that they could clean up the mess from the party.

I made coffee for myself and decided to sit in the theatre room to watch Netflix. I binged about two episodes of This Is Us before I got an idea to prank all the boys.

I decided to go to their rooms and saran wrap their toilet bowls. I did it to all the boys' toilets and when I was in Roman's room I realized that he has a girl in his bed. I couldn't see her face only the outline of her body underneath the blanket and how she was laid on top of him.

Once I'm done, I go back down to watch a few more episodes of This Is Us before it was time
for lunch and the cleaners had left by then too.

Everyone was still sleeping so I decided to call King and ask him what I should make for lunch. He said Indian food because the heavy food is exactly what a person needs after a long night of excessive drinking.

King walked me through making butter chicken with rice and buttered naan. It took about two hours to cook and we talked about school to fill the time.

We didn't mention anything about last night besides when I reminded him to send me the pictures again which he did right away.

"How does it taste?" King questions. We're on FaceTime and he's waiting for me to taste test the butter chicken.

I blow on the spoon one last time and put it in my mouth.

"Mm," I moan as my eyes roll back.

"That good, huh?" King breathes his hand running through his hair. He's still laying down on his side.

"Mm-hm," I bob my head. I swallow the contents before I can talk again. "King, I think you should just become a chef and fuck the engineering. Culinary school is much more fun too."

"I'll consider that," he chuckles.

"You should really get out of bed," I say as I take the pot full of butter chicken and place it on a hot surface pad. I turn off the stove and start cleaning as we continue talking.

"Sundays are the only days I get to sleep in," King groans as he rolls over.

"Is everyone home?"

"Yeah, everyone's home on Sundays. Your brothers got pretty wasted last night, huh? None of them are up yet."

"Yeah, they're like that. They haven't partied since our parents passed so I can't even be mad at them. It makes me happy in a way that life is going back to normal or as normal as the new normal can get," I shrug as I start washing some of the utensils.

"Yeah, it's good. Everyone's adjusting," King says. "Have you talked to Sebastian?"

"No. I don't think he's up."