Sequel

Details of the sequel:

The sequel will start after a long time jump and focus on Reese's adult life. Instead of just Reese's life, the main focus of the sequel will be on Reese and her family so consequently, her brothers will play a bigger role and have more scenes/dialogue in the sequel including some (spoiler alert) new (old?) family members!

Genre:

This book is Teen Fiction/Humour because of the ages of the characters and the story is written from a teen's point of view. (I understand there is smut in this book, but some fifteen-year-olds do experience these things in real life! Shocking, I know!)

The sequel will be New Adult/Humour/Romance with themes relating to business, relationships, and family. Meaning it's mostly intended for people between the ages of 18-25, but obviously, if you don't fit that age group, you can still read it.

The sequel will be rated mature with much more smut and much much much more King and naughty ADULT Reese and (spoiler alert!) other naughty new characters!

Easter eggs:

There are a few hints about what more you can look forward to in the sequel throughout this story, especially the epilogue.

Release:

UPDATE OCTOBER 28, 2021
I know I said the sequel would be updated beginning December 2021 but that was me over estimating my ability to write enough in the months to be able to do that. Unfortunately, because of numerous factors such as school, work, family, mental health issues and more, I was unable to maintain a steady pace in writing the sequel. To be blunt, I have not written the sequel only outlined it (thoroughly if I may add) so it will not be updated in December of this year.

Instead of committing myself to another timeline that I probably just won't be able to meet, I'm going to try to update scarcely. This means, I'll write when I can and update whenever I'm happy with the chapters.

This could mean chapters being updated weeks or months apart or even multiple chapters being updated at once. If you've been following me for a while, you know this is how I usually update so you're already used it and nothings really new!

As much as I would love to sit down and write this sequel, I just don't have the time to do so. I'm one semester away from graduating with my degree and I'm both terrified of entering the real life work force and also excited but becoming a full fledged adult is demanding a lot of energy and time.

I also don't want writing to feel like it's a job. It's a hobby and passion of mine and I want everything I write to mean something to me. I want to be proud of it and I want writing to remain a safe place for me because it truly does bring me joy and happiness. If I were to force myself to sit down and write, it just wouldn't feel good anymore.

Thank you for understanding and supporting me. I love you guys and because of that, I'm going to reveal that even though I am not sitting down to write the sequel, I have been sitting down to not only outline this sequel but numerous other books that will be a part of the Price Series.

Yes. You read it right. All the brothers are going to have their own books which are all interconnected. Hence, a Price Family saga.

I'm just as excited as you guys are to write these out and I promise that no matter how long it takes, I will have these projects completed and published one day.

Again, thank you for understanding and see you all soon!❤️

I've focused all my energy on this story and since it is now over, I would like to spend some time on other half-started projects and finish them before I begin the sequel.

For that same reason, the sequel will be released sometime this winter.

I PROMISE THE WAIT WILL BE WORTH IT FOR WHAT I HAVE PLANNED!

Exact dates/teasers/new updates will be announced on my profile or on my Twitter (@amoranext).

I will publish the summary/cover of the sequel before the first chapter of the book, but I'm not sure when yet so make sure to follow me on here and on Twitter!

Any more questions? (Don't ask for any spoilers because you're not gonna get any!)

Also, if you'd like, you can head on over and read some of my other projects: Play Me, Love Next and The Art of Letting Go!

And did anyone catch the hints from the epilogue?

COMMENT BEFORE YOU SCROLL! NO CHEATING!

The title of the sequel...

Title:

IN HIS EYES

Coming December 2021.