10. I'm home!

☕︎☕︎☕︎

☕︎☕︎☕︎

"Ugh! I can't with this anymore," I groan throwing the script on the couch and sitting down.

"Come on Reese, a couple more times," Sebastian begs.

"Can we just skip the lines and go to the last ten seconds of the scene?" I ask innocently.

He laughs and a smirk displays on his face.

"I thought you'd never ask," he says as he leans over and kisses me. I lean back as he climbs on top of me. One of his hands is on my neck while the other on my thigh. Both my hands roam under his shirt.

"You're... brothers... are... going... to... kill... me," he says between kisses.

"They won't be down for a while," I share. Grayson's at the office, Jaxon's working out in the home gym, and Landon and Roman are upstairs playing video games.

"I'm home! Ew, stop eating my sister's face," I hear Aaron's familiar voice. Sebastian and I share a look of surprise and we freeze. The only audible sound is our heavy breathing. I tilt my head to the side and spot Aaron. He's wearing shorts and a black t-shirt with his bags by his side.

I immediately push Sebastian off me and run into Aaron's arms.

"Holy fuck! You're here!" I yell into his ear as I wrap my legs around him.

"Yup, I'm officially home," Aaron laughs holding me up.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming home," I say as he lets me go. I watch as Grayson walks in with more bags. "You knew?"

"Surprise?" Grayson awkwardly replies.

"Yo! Aaron's here!" Roman announces as he runs down the stairs. Landon comes rushing down after him. "What's up brother?"

"You know same old shit," Aaron replies as they each hug him.

"Why didn't you tell us you were coming?" Landon asks.

"It was supposed to be a surprise," Aaron says. "But I think I was more surprised to find my little sister and her little boyfriend on the couch."

"Oh my God, Aaron! I'm telling all your one night stands that you have STDs."

"I might be sexually active-"

"Might?" Grayson scoffs.

"Okay, I am sexually active but we all know how clean I am," Aaron rolls his eyes.

"Sure," Landon pats his back. "I remember when you made me go to the hospital with you at three am because your dïck was hurting so much."

"Bro, I told you to never speak of that night again," Aaron whacks Landon's head.

"Ow, my bad," Landon groans. "But what the fuck were you doing on the couch?"

"Yeah, you said you were just practising your lines," Roman says as all my brothers turn their attention towards Sebastian and me.