15. Magical Fingers

☕︎☕︎☕︎

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

☕︎☕︎☕︎

"Morning," Grayson says as I lazily walk down the stairs.

It's Saturday morning and I got up at nine to make sure I had enough time to shower and get ready before King arrives at eleven.

I'm not happy about the fact that I had to wake up early. Everyone knows I love my sleep. The weekend is the only time I get to sleep in so King has already lost a few brownie points.

I don't know what I was thinking agreeing to go out this early. The man better be taking me to Narnia or something otherwise I swear to God I'm gonna lose my shit.

"There's coffee made in the kitchen," Grayson says. I walk past the table into the kitchen. I pour myself a cup of warm coffee and add some cream and sugar before I head out to the table to sit down on the seat across from Gray.

"Did Aaron not come home last night?" I question then take a sip of my coffee. The hot warm liquid travels down my throat, sweat at first but left a slightly bitter aftertaste.

"He's at some girl's house," Grayson shares as he eats his omelette.

"Well that was kind of expected, I guess," I say and sip my coffee.

"He just wanted to see the party scene for a night and he's still young; he should be able to have fun once in a while."

"True, true. Hopefully, he doesn't slip back into his old habits though."

"He won't, Re. Don't worry," Grayson assures. "You tell me though, has King told you what he has planned yet?"

"Nope, he messaged me good morning and said he'll be here on time," I answer.

"Did you reply?"

"I asked what's so good about the morning? Is there ever anything good in the morning? He said, yeah it's a good morning because once it passes, we get to see each other. I replied with you are really putting my expectations up there for today so if you don't deliver, I'll be madder than I am about the fact that I had to wake up so early to get ready."

"And what did he say to that?"

"He said I can judge for myself at the end of the day and let him know if he delivered on his word or not."

"Mm. He seems like a decent guy from the way he talks to you," Grayson points out.

"Yeah, I mean he's never really been rude or mean to me. Even at the diner, he was being really nice, I guess I just reacted wrongfully because of Ev and his past."

"Ev has dated quite a few guys, hasn't she?" He grins.

"Yeah, I guess so," I let out a small awkward laugh. "What are your plans for today?"

"I just need to answer a few emails then I'm going to clean my room and try to get the boys to help me clean around the house as well. Maybe watch a movie or something at night and family game night. Not much. You know how my weekend's usually go."