26. This is my life

SMUT

☕︎☕︎☕︎

Also, grab some tissues (this is about to be one heck of a roller coaster!)

☕︎☕︎☕︎

☕︎☕︎☕︎

We spent five days in Singapore. We got there on the morning of March first and took a flight back on the evening of the fifth. We got home on the morning of the sixth which happens to be Thursday, this morning.

We got our company drivers to pick us up and we got separate cars to drive Astrid, Raven and King straight home as well since they were all just as tired as us.

Grayson and Aaron ended up having to take a flight to the Netherlands for business on the fourth, but they said they'd be back on the evening of the seventh to celebrate Roman and I's birthday.

I slept all morning and woke up at four. Jaxson ordered us pizza because we were all too lazy to cook so I ate some slices for dinner.

Since Grayson and Aaron aren't here, the rest of us are stuck having to attend a business party tonight on their behalf. To make things even worse, it's a formal party meaning I have to wear heels and a dress.

The boys and I decided to match since that's routine for any event we attend together. They're going to wear suits with accents of cream so that I can wear my creamy coloured dress. The dress is a corset top with draping, scrunched shoulders. From the waist, one side is scrunched up while it curls around to fall in a flat cut hanging right above the ground. There's a slit on the same side of the scrunches to add a sexy leg moment. I pair it with simple cream heels and a gold chain around my neck with a Cartier gold bracelet and gold rings. I put on small snake earrings which instead of hanging down, line my earlobe. They're different matching the kind of ethereal and goddess vibe of the dress.

I curl my hair into loose curls and go for a dewy makeup look. I do a brown smoky eye moment with pink lipstick, blush, highlight and contour.

Once I spray myself with perfume, I take one last look at myself and blow myself a kiss.