19. Positive Affirmations

☕︎☕︎☕︎

☕︎☕︎☕︎

"Hi," I smile getting into Raven's car.

"Hey," she smiles back. I pull on the seatbelt as she backs out and starts driving. I notice her short hair is curled loosely and she's wearing black leather pants with a grey snake print bodysuit.

Damn. She is dressed like a bad bitch and I love it.

I, on the other hand, am wearing leggings and Roman's big-ass hoodie with a messy bun.

We're gonna be best friends, I can just feel it.

"Thanks for agreeing to go shopping with me," she says as her eyes are focused on the road.

"Yeah, no problem. I needed new clothes too, so it worked out pretty good," I smile.

"That's good. You know Jaxson talks so much about you," she shares.

"Yeah? He probably tells you about how much of a pain in the ass I am," she and I both share a laugh.

"Not in those exact words, but what else are sisters supposed to do, right? But all jokes aside, he loves you a lot and is really proud of you," she clarifies.

"That's good to hear," I smile. "You know I would've dressed a little better if I knew you were gonna be looking like a bad bitch. I really like your style."

"Awe, thank you," she smiles sparing me a side glance. "And you look good. Dressing comfy is always gonna be in style."

"Never heard anything more true. So, did you grow up here?"

"Yeah, I did. My parents actually own a renewable energy source company. I grew up right here in the hills."

"Actually? You don't live here anymore?" I question. My eyebrows furrow noticing her car is not a luxury brand, but just a new model of Honda Accord. Not that there's anything wrong with normal cars. It's just that everyone in the hills has boujee cars so it's just weird I guess.