Happy 19th Birthday Wuggolo!

What's up guys? It is Noel again back for another Special Drawing! I'm sure you all know that today is Wuggolo's Birthday! That's right! Wuggolo is officially 19 Years Old today! Wuggolo is obviously most famous for creating the Object Lockdown/Object Lockout Franchise. Which as you all know is what's probably my Number One favourite Object Show Franchise of all time! So as you all can tell, I have a LOT of respect for Wuggolo! And I'm very happy that today is her 19th Birthday! Apparently she's going through a Transition so I have even more respect for her because of how long and hard she thought about this, so I hope your future goes really well for you Wuggolo! Mad respect for you!

So now we can get to our special Drawing of the Day, which you all know, is Paint Palette and Grassy Holding Hands, Wishing Wuggolo a Happy 19th Birthday. Of course I'm including Paint Palette in this Picture because she is the Mascot of Wuggolo's Channel, and the Host of Object Lockout. But I can't just have Paint Palette without her Husband Grassy now, can I! So now that we've gone over everything we need to know, we can now get to the Drawing! :)

So Wuggolo... Without further ado... Here is my Birthday Present to you! That rhymed. XD

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY WUGGOLO!!!!!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🎂🍰🎀🎈🎁🎊🎉

Awww!!! Look at Grassy and Paint Palette! Wishing their creator a Happy 19th Birthday! Awww! #GrassPalette4Ever!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

*Plays "I'm Han Solo" By Star Wars Kinect And Dances To It*

I associate that song with Object Lockdown/Object Lockout. :>

Well Wuggolo.......... I hope you not only have a magnificent Birthday, but also a Magnificent Christmas, New Years, and Transition. I have NOTHING BUT RESPECT for you for creating what might be my two favourite Object Shows of all time, Object Lockdown and Object Lockout. None of these two amazing shows wouldn't have happened if it weren't for you. So I greatly appreciate all your effort you put into your career, to please me and everyone else. I hope you have a WONDERFUL Birthday! You deserve it more than ever! :)

Alrighty guys, well that is going to pretty much wrap up today's Drawing, the next two days are gonna be absolutely CRAZY because tomorrow is Christmas Eve, and after tomorrow is Christmas Day and Kitstenk's Birthday! So I hope you're all VERY excited for these next two days to come because BELIEVE ME, I AM AS WELL!!! But for now, that is going to conclude our day together so thank y'all for tuning in as I really appreciate it and I'll see you guys tomorrow for the Christmas Eve Drawing! Bye! Love you all! HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY WUGGOLO!!!!!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🎂🍰🎀🎈🎁🎊🎉