Merry Christmas!

MERRY CHRISTMAS! Hi everyone! It's Noel and I hope you're all having the MERRIEST Christmas of your lives! I know I'm posting this on the 27th, but I've of course been celebrating Christmas with my family over the last two days and I've been having the BEST time of my life! I've been decorating my house, I got everything I wanted ranging from pajamas, shirts, candy, books, art equipment, and toy Cars! I've also been eating a lot of delicious Christmas Food with my family, AND I've been watching some of my favourite Christmas Movies and TV Shows such as Object Lockdown/Object Lockout, Cars 2, and the Star Wars Movies! If you remember, you'd know that Object Lockdown/Object Lockout and Cars 2 are some of my BIGGEST Christmas/Winter Phases because I've grown up watching them every Winter and I feel the same way about the Star Wars Movies too! I'm SO HAPPY that it's FINALLY Winter/Christmas because it's the time of the year I give them all the attention they deserve! And that brings me to my 2023 Christmas Drawing which is based on an iconic scene from Cars 2! Do you remember the scene where Mater eats a whole box of spicy hot wasabi because he thinks it's pistachio ice cream? XD 😂🤣 And if you ask me, Grassy from Object Lockdown/Object Lockout acts JUST LIKE MATER from the Cars Movies! So for my 2023 Christmas Special, I drew my OC Christmas Tree, who I actually drew last year for my 2022 Christmas Special, but I sadly couldn't finish it because I was busy packing up because my family went to the Bahamas the week after Christmas last year and that's why I couldn't do a 2022 Christmas Special, but I'm very happy that I was able to finish my 2023 Christmas Special! My OC Christmas Tree, and Grassy, being the stupid idiot he is, eating wasabi believing it's pistachio ice cream. XD 😂🤣 Hope you like it!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!! ❤️🎄🎁Lmao! When will Grassy realise that spicy hot wasabi is NOT pistachio ice cream!? XD 😂🤣

Lmao! When will Grassy realise that spicy hot wasabi is NOT pistachio ice cream!? XD 😂🤣

And here's a picture of my Christmas Tree! ❤️🎄🎁

What do you think of it? I think it looks very pretty and I always love seeing it! ❤️🎄🎁

I would also like to wish a Happy 19th Birthday to one of my bestest friends on Wattpad, Kitstenk! Her Birthday is on Christmas just like Jesus Christ and Jimmy Buffett! XD 😂🤣 She's so awesome and a huge inspiration to me! Do me a favour and go follow her right now! Happy 19th Birthday Kit! Thank you for being a great friend to me! 🎂🥳❤️

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all are having the best times of your lives! Thanks for coming to my 2023 Christmas Special! I hope you all liked it! Make sure to vote, comment, follow, and befriend me because it helps me out a lot! See you next chapter! Bye! Love you all! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!! ❤️🎄🎁