Happy 15th Birthday To Locky In Object Overload!

Hello there everybody! Welcome back to My Art Book! And today we are Celebrating something, you might not have expected from me! Today is The 15th Birthday of the famous Object Overload Character, Locky! Woohoo!

Now you guys might be wondering, Where did you get that information from, Noel? And how do you know she's 15? Well, it's actually Canon that Locky's Birthday is November 6th! I found it on her OO Wiki Article! Niall himself Confirmed it! However, even though he comforted the day of the year, he did not Confirm what YEAR She was Born on. So in this case we're gonna have to resort to our own Headcanons, and in my Headcanon, She's 15 Years Old. Because a lot of Object Show Characters are around my Age in my Headcanon so I can relate to them more. Lol. So in my Headcanon, she's only 16 Days Older than me.

So we have to make this day extremely SPECIAL For Locky! So without further ado, here is her picture!

HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY LOCKY!!!!!!!!!! 🎂🍰🎁🎀🎈🎊🎉

There she is! Looking all Happy and Positive just like me! This is my first time drawing Locky in the present day, I haven't drawn her in three years! And I think I did a pretty good job with her! She's pretty easy to Draw! ;)

Now I WAS gonna Draw Television in here too instead of the Chocolate Cake, because of how much I Ship them, but Television is SO Hard to Draw! Like seriously, try drawing Television for the first time in a few years, it's gonna take a bunch of Trial and Error, and I suggest you do it with Crayon/Pencil Crayons because with Marker, THERE AIN'T NO GOIN' BACK!!! XDDDDDDDDDD 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

But getting back on track, as I was saying, Television was really hard to draw for the first time in three years, so I just replaced him with Me and Locky's Favourite Food of all time, Chocolate Cake! Wow we really have a lot in common! XD

Alright guys, that's gonna do it for today, I hope you all enjoy! I'm sorry that I haven't been posting very much Art Lately, as I've been Sick for the past week, but I am getting better, and when I do get better, I promise I will Publish a lot more Art out, because I got SO MANY Ideas, I have some BBBOF Pictures I would, like to draw, A Two X Teapot Picture that I promised my friend, AlexanderHamburger, and a matchciliscanon picture for matchciliscanon herself, and a Volleyasket Picture for Rememberance/Veterans Day, on November 11th! 

So yeah guys, as you can see, I've got a WHOLE Lot of Art, that's gonna come very very frickin' soon as this Cold I have is on the verge of being done with, so I can't wait to see you guys next time, but for now, let's just have fun because November 6th only comes once a year, so let's all have the most fun we can get with Locky's 15th Birthday Party! But until then, I'll see you guys next time! Bye! Love You All! :) :D <3 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Happy 15th Birthday Locky!!! 🎂🍰🎁🎀🎈🎊🎉