Happy Fourth Of July!

Hello Guys! Your Pal Noel's Back for America's Most Important Day of The Year! The 4th Of July Baby! Oh Yes! The Day Of The Year Where The United States Of America get to SHINE The Most!!!!!!!!!! Wahoo!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDD And I'm sure you're all wondering why I'm Celebrating The 4th Of July Because I'm Canadian and not American. Well I may not be American Myself, but American IS one of my Many Ethnicities! Not only that, but America is basically Canada's TWIN Country! It has A LOT of REALLY COOL Cities and Landscapes to see and visit! A LOT of really Cool History, TONS of AMAZING Famous People! LOTS Of Really Cool Characters! Oh, and did I forget to mention that I LOVE Geography and Flags, and America is no exception!? See!? I don't care if I wasn't Born here or if I don't live Here, I will Love and Support this Country until The Day I Day! And That's What The 4th Of July is all about! On This Day, 245 Years Ago, on July 4th 1776, The United States Officially became the ASTONASHING Country that it is today! 245! Wow! Now THAT is a HUGE Milestone! I already talked about why anything involving 5's and 10's are so Significant since you can do a lot of Math with it on Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart's 265th Birthday on January 27th, so we already know how Special Today is because it's America's 245th Birthday! Woah Dude! And what makes it even MORE Special if that YOU GUYS get to Celebrate it with Me! So The Picture I Drew for The 4th Of July is quite similar to The Picture I Drew on Canada Day. Me and my Beautiful Wife Teapot are being Extremely Patriotic towards our Beloved Country! But one HUGE Difference that I have Added into my 4th Of July Drawing is Me in AN AMERICAN FLAG PAINT JOB!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDD 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣I know right!? I thought it was a GENIUS Idea to have me Painted in Blue with White Stares and Red and White Stripes like Evel Knievel and Robert Overacker!!!!!!!!!! Fun Fact, Robert Overacker was actually BORN On This Day, 65 Years Ago! He was an American Stuntman who tried to Raise Awareness for Homeless People by Jet Ski'ing over Niagara Falls on October 1st 1995! His Jet Ski had The Colours and Designs of The American Flag, and he was wearing a Red, White and Blue Suit that Day. He was also wearing a Rocket Propelled Parachute, but The Parachute Failed to open, and he fell 170 Feet to his Death.......... Another Niagara Falls Related Event ALSO Happened on July 4th as well! On July 4th 1928, a 36 Year Old Machinist named Jean Lussier went over Niagara Falls in a Giant Rubber Ball! He was the 4th Person to Go Over Niagara Falls, The 3rd to survive, and the 1st to do it in a Rubber Ball! Followed by William Fitzgerald AKA Nathan Boya on July 15th 1961 and Kirk Jones on April 19th 1947. And of course, how can I bring up The American Flag and Daredevils without Mentioning The GODLY EVEL KNIEVEL!? If there is ONE Daredevil that EVERYONE on Earth Knows, and the only Non Niagara Falls Daredevil I have to know, IT'S GOTTA BE EVEL KNIEVEL 100%!!!!!!!!!! I first found out about Evel Knievel when my Family Friend Mayer sent me a Link to an Article where his Son was Suing Pixar for Basing Duke Kaboom from Toy Story 4 off of his Father without his Permission. I also learned about him when many people compared Niagara Falls Stunts to his Stunts. I also found it HILARIOUS That Chef from South Park Dressed up as him in The Halloween Episode! And how he Inspired The Disney Pixar Cars Short "Mater The Grater"! Evel Knievel was one of the GREATEST Stuntmen to ever live! He has The World Record for the most Broken Bones. Which is Ironic because one of MY World Records is that I've NEVER Broken a Bone in my entire life! Another Record I have is that I've never got Stung by a Bee, Wasp or Hornet in my life either! Evel Knievel wore Stunt Suits and Helmets with The Colours and Designs of The American Flag just like Robert Overacker during his Lifetime!

Oh, and did I forget to mention that just like The German Composer Richard Wagner, Evel Knievel Died at the Age of 69..........