Happy Birthday To PS4 And Scarykawaiigirl!

Hello Hello Hello Everyone! It's Noel back again for another Birthday Special! But today's Birthday is even MORE Special! You know why? Because we have two very special people we're celebrating with today! The first person is PS4, My Brother, he is turning 13 Years Old Today, so, Hooray for him! And The other Birthday person is one of my closest friends on this Website, Scarykawaiigirl! We've officially been friends for a whole year now! She joined WATTPAD on Her Birthday Last Year, and she is SO Nice! For a while entire YEAR We've been saying stuff like "You're Amazing" and "You're The Best" to each other. She even goes as far as to call me Her Best Friend! Awww, How Sweet! Thank you so much for an AMAZING past year Scarykawaiigirl! You deserve an AMAZING Birthday! And thank you two PS4 for an amazing 13 Years, even though we LOVE To Piss each other off ALL THE TIME!!! XD But that's just how Brothers are! We Love Each other, but MAN DO WE ALSO LOVE TO PISS EACH OTHER OFF ALL THE TIME!!! XD So, now that we've got all the information out of the way, we can now get to our Birthday Drawing, I'm 3... 2... 1!

BOOM!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PS4 AND SCARYKAWAIIGIRL!!! 🎂🍰🎈🎉🎊🎁 

So yeah, I drew her OC Zoe and PS4 with Lightsabers. Why? Well, I'll tell you why. First of all, My Brother absolutely LOVES Star Wars a lot just like me! And Darth Maul is one of his absolute favourite characters! So since he's a huge Fan of Darth Maul, I obviously drew him holding a Darth Maul Lightsaber in the picture. And the reason why I gave Zoe two Blue Lightsabers in this picture is because of this. If I like to think of me and MaleReader333's friendship as Anakin Skywalker and Palpatine from Star Wars Episode III : Revenge Of The Sith, then I honestly like to think of me and Scarykawaiigirl as Anakin Skywalker, and Ahsoka Tano from the Clone Wars Series. Since Ahsoka and Anakin have a really deep connection in that show, which is kind of like me and Scarykawaiigirl's friendship. And Ahsoka has two Blue Lightsabers, even though she had Green Lightsabers earlier on in her life, but you get the point. So yeah, Scarykawaiigirl, I hope it's okay with you that I use you as Ahsoka in my Star Wars Parodies. I think you're a GREAT Pick for her. :)

And the other reason WHY I had this idea was because of Mike Matei in a Computer Video Game that I like to play called "AVGN Adventures" Mike Matei is an unlock able character in the game, and his Weapon is a Red Lightsaber, which he can use to destroy blocks and enemies. If you haven't played that game yet I HIGHLY Recommend you check it out on steam! It's REALLY Difficult, but IT'S SO MUCH FUN!!! You're gonna Smiling from ear to ear whenever you play the game! I 100% Completed that game on September 10th so, I'm a Champion! :D Hah, I did a little Plug there! Lol.

So Guys, that pretty much WRAPS up today's Birthday Special! Pun COMPLETELY Intended! XD So all of my friends on this Website, please wish My Brother and Scarykawaiigirl A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Because they deserve it for being AMAZING PEOPLE!!! Alright, well, that's gonna do it for today, thank you all for tuning in and I'll see you guys next time! Bye! Love You All! Happy Birthday PS4 And Scarykwaiigirl! :) <3 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️