Remembrance/Veterans Day

Hello there everyone. Welcome back to my Art Book. Today we are here because of the very special Holiday known as "Remembrance Day" In Canada, and The United Kingdom, and "Veterans Day" in The United States. I'm sure many of you know why this day is so special. Because it marks the 102 Year Anniversary after the Monstrous World War I finally ended, and we all pay our dear respect to the people who died helping out our countries all those years ago. I've always been very fascinated with the World Wars, so Remembrance Day is obviously very important to me as well! So that's why I'm here with everyone else today. To pay respect to the people who lost their lives helping our countries over 100 Years Ago.

So you might be wondering what I'm going to Draw for Remembrance/Veterans Day, aren't you? Well, I came up with this idea that I should draw a Picture of a Poppy! My OC, Poppies are flowers  that Canadians where on their shirts to represent the Poppies in Belgium where many Battles took place. So Bam I've already got an idea there!

But I also came up with a very CLEVER Idea. If you guys remember back in October when I was talking to you about this AMAZING Kevin Macleod song called "Windswept" You know that Guitar and Synths song, really pulls on my Heart Strings, and I thought it would be a perfect song for Remembrance Day, as it really does help give people a moment to remember all those brave heroes who fought for our countries all those years ago. I got that because it sounds very similar to "Days Are Long" by Silent Partner, and that song was used for a Remembrance Day School Presentation back in 2018. So now that I associate Remembrance/Veterans Day with the Kevin Macleod Song "Windswept" I decided that I was going to Draw, two pictures that consisted of characters that were being showcased when that song was playing in Object Shows! Yep! That's right! Volleyball and Basketball from Object Havoc, and Clock and Casey from Object Overload! And Boombox as well because Clock mentioned her in that scene. So do you guys remember in Object Havoc Episode 2 when Basketball tried to confess his feelings to Volleyball? Or that scene in Object Overload Episode 6 when Clock yelled in Casey's face and made her Cry? Well, Windswept was the song that was playing in the background when those scenes were occurring! So I thought it would be interesting to draw those characters in honour of all those people who helped out our countries all those years ago, so without further ado, here they are!

 So do you guys remember in Object Havoc Episode 2 when Basketball tried to confess his feelings to Volleyball? Or that scene in Object Overload Episode 6 when Clock yelled in Casey's face and made her Cry? Well, Windswept was the song that was pl...

There they are! Awww! #Volleyasket4Ever!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I think I did a pretty good job on these two! I haven't drawn Basketball and Volleyball in three Years!

Moving on to our second Drawing with Clock, Casey and Boombox...

And there is Clock with his two Girlfriends, Casey and Boombox! Awww! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I also think I did a good job on these three because again, I haven't drawn any of these characters in three Years!

And finally our third and final Drawing with Poppy

Hey! She looks pretty good! Very nice of you to spend Remembrance Day with us Poppy!

Fun Fact : This drawing was actually a Sketchbook assignment I was supposed to do for Art Class! This Assignment was the last Sketchbook assignment, and you could draw whatever you want! And I thought that it would be perfect to Draw Poppy since it IS Remembrance Day after all! And I think I did a really good job with this one too! I only have one more day of Art Class, and I have had SO Much fun! Definitely my favourite Class of Grade 10 so far! :D

*Plays "The Last Post"*

Guys... Before we go and finish off Remembrance/Veterans Day, I need you all to do me a quick little favour... Think about all the people you Love! Your friends, your family. Think about all the people you Love, and be thankful why they're here! Because that is exactly what those brave heroes did a whole century ago. They thought about the people they loved and put their own lives on the line to help everyone out! And that's exactly what we should all do! Look out for other people. Show them how much you love them. Show them how far you're going to go just to prove to them that you Love them with all your Heart! Because this is what Remembrance/Veterans Day is all about. Respect. I need you to give all the respect you have to all those brave people who helped us out because they loved us. And we have to show everyone how Greatful we are because they love you just the same! :) 

So everyone. I hope you have a great Remembrance/Veterans Day, because this is a day where you get to show everyone your love and respect. Please do it for me and everyone else who loves you. Because they are the reasons why you are here and this far in your life. Have a great Remembrance/Veterans Day everyone! And I'll see you guys tomorrow for The 4 Year Anniversary Of One Of My All Time Favourite Object Shows Ever Made, Object Terror! But for now, have a great night everyone! Bye! Love You All! :) :D <3 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁 🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸