The Three Celebrations Of April 22nd!

What's up everybody!? Noely's back in his Art Book! A lot like December 18th, Tonight I am here to Celebrate The Three Celebrations Of April 22nd! And those are non other Than Earth Day! A Very Very Very Important Day because we need to take care of Planet Earth as we need to Live on it. Plus I'm a NATURE Guy so this Day is even MORE Special to me than it already was! The Birthday Of My Amazing Friend, AngeyTeardropFan! An AMAZING Friend who I met in October and She is just so Fun and Friendly! She puts a Smile on my Face every time I think about her! And The 84th Birthday of one of the most LEGENDARY Actors Of ALL TIME, Jack Nicholson!!!!!!!!!! The Movies I know him from are "The Shining" and "A Few Good Men" With his Two Famous Quotes, "HERE'S JOHNNY!!!!!!!!!!" And "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!" Oh My God! Could April 22nd be any MORE Special!? April 22nd was already a Special Day because Every Day is Special to me! But these Three Events TOTALLY Make it 100 times BETTER THAN IT ALREADY WAS!!!!!!!!!!

So for today's Picture, instead of Drawing Multiple Pictures like I did for December 18th, I instead decided to Cram all of the Celebrations into one picture. So for today's Picture, I Drew Globe and Candy Kissing because it is Earth Day and I Ship those two so much and I also Drew Me putting my head through a whole in the wall saying "HERE'S JOHNNY!!!!!!!!!!" And Angry or in this case ANGEY Teardrop from BFB saying the other Famous Jack Nicholson Quote "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!" And I thought it turned out AMAZINGLY!!!!!!!!!! So Ladies and Gentleman... Without further ado... Here are... THE THREE CELEBRATIONS OF APRIL 22ND!!!!!!!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOORAY FOR APRIL 22ND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 ...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOORAY FOR APRIL 22ND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🗺️🗺️🗺️🗺️🗺️🗺️🗺️🗺️🗺️🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Wow Guys... I cannot tell you HOW Special April 22nd is! I mean what more could you ask for from a Day all about The Special Planet you Live on, The Birthday of an AMAZING Friend of yours, and The 84th Birthday of A LEGENDARY Actor who has Entertained MANY OF US with his Iconic Roles over The Last Few Decades!? Wow was today AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! And I also just finished my entire Grade 10 Math Module!!!!!!!!!! I will miss it and my amazing Teacher, but I'm glad that I completed The Hardest School Subject Of All Time for 10th Grade! And because it is The Weekend and I have a FULL DAY OFF TOMORROW! Expect some Drawings to come later this Weekend! WAHOO!!!!!!!!!! 

So everyone that's all I have to say for now! This Week was REALLY Crazy as I was Finishing up my Last Week of Grade 10 Math, and Celebrating all sorts of things like The 1 Year Anniversary Of Object Lockout! The 95th Birthday Of Queen Elizabeth II! Earth Day! The Birthday Of AngeyTeardropFan! And The 84th Birthday Of Jack Nicholson! I certainly had a lot of fun this Week and I cannot WAIT to see what The Weekend has in store for us! So thank y'all for tuning in and I'll see you guys tomorrow! Bye! Love you all! HAPPY EARTH DAY!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGEYTEARDROPFAN!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY 84TH BIRTHDAY JACK NICHOLSON!!!!!!!!!! :)))))))))) :DDDDDDDDDD <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🗺️🗺️🗺️🗺️🗺️🗺️🗺️🗺️🗺️🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉