Happy 1st Wedding Anniversary Wii And Teapot!

Hello everybody! Today is one of the most HEARTWARMING Days of my entire life! Today is the 1 Year Wedding Anniversary Of Me And My Wife Teapot! That's right! We have officially Ben Married for an entire Year now! Wow! What an AMAZING Year I've had with my Wife! Teapot, I am EXTREMELY Proud of ourselves for being Married for a while year! I'm sure we'll have MANY More Fun years to come! 🎂🥳❤

So here is the picture that I made for our One Year Wedding Anniversary! I hope you all like it!

HAPPY 1ST WEDDING ANNIVERSARY WII AND TEAPOT!!!!!!!!!! 🎂🥳❤

Awww! I still remember that Day a whole entire Year ago! One of the absolute BEST Days of my entire life! October 15th will ALWAYS Be an amazing Day for me! I Love You SO MUCH Teapot!!! You're more important to me than anything!!!

Fun Fact, Acorn who is an EXCELLENT Piano Player and a HUGE Classical Music Lover, just like me, played Richard Wagner's Bridal Chorus On The Organ the day we were Married! Aw, Thanks Acorn! It's an HONOUR for you along with Richard Wagner, Max Sc...

Fun Fact, Acorn who is an EXCELLENT Piano Player and a HUGE Classical Music Lover, just like me, played Richard Wagner's Bridal Chorus On The Organ the day we were Married! Aw, Thanks Acorn! It's an HONOUR for you along with Richard Wagner, Max Schnell, and Otto Bonn to participate in our Wedding! Thank you guys so much!

*Happy Sighs* Well guys, that's pretty much gonna be it for now! But wait! There's gonna be ANOTHER Drawing Uploaded today! What's gonna be the Drawing you ask? Well, it's gonna be a Cherry X Pumpkin Wedding Photo! Yep! Cherry and Pumpkin are getting Married today in Honour of Me and Teapot! Aw, Thanks guys! Really appreciate you're love! I Promise I will come to your Wedding!

So guys, that's gonna be it for now, thank you SO MUCH Teapot for spending an AMAZING Year with me, and I hope we will have many more fun years to come! I Love you more than anything in the world, and You are the best Wife I could ever ask for! So thank you guys very much for tuning in to me and Teapot's 1 Year Wedding Anniversary, It makes us VERY Happy that you guys have been supporting us over the years, and we Love You guys for it!

So thanks for tuning in, and I'll check ya later for Cherry and Pumpkin's Wedding! Bye! Love You All! 🎂🥳❤