Meet Dave Baloney!

Hello there everyone! I am back from my short break, so welcome back to another Drawing! Today, I'd like to introduce y'all to an OC I've actually never told you about before! And the Story of how I came up with this OC is the exact same story as Adam Katz came up with Steve Cobs, so let's meet our new friend, Dave Baloney!

So, you all know how Adam Katz came up with Steve Cobs, because he took Steve Jobs's last name, and turned it into Cobs because Jobs, rhymes with Cobs, and that's exactly what I did! I took the last name of someone famous, and turned it into a Last Name that rhymes with his, and made him an Object! But WHO did I do this to you're maybe asking? Well Ladies and Gentleman, it is non other than one of the most highly respected people at Lucas Arts, Dave Filoni! 

Now since a lot of you aren't Star Wars Fans like myself, you won't know who Dave Filoni is, well, a lot like Steve Jobs, Dave Filoni is one of the employees at LucasFilm, and he's been a massive Star Wars Fan his whole life, and he has worked for LucasFilm ever since Disney bought Star Wars from George Lucas in 2012. He has worked on a lot of Star Wars Projects like, Star Wars : The Clone Wars, Star Wars : Rebels, Star Wars Resistance, Rogue One : A Star Wars Story, SOLO : A Star Wars Story, a lot of new upcoming Star Wars TV Shows, like The Book Of Boba Fett, Kenobi, Ahsoka, and so so so much more! But his most famous opus, is The Mandalorian! So since a lot of these projects are really loved by Star Wars Fans, Dave Filoni has become one of the most highly respected people at LucasFilm, and not just because he makes amazing Movies and TV Shows, but he also shares the same opinion as a lot of Star Wars Fans, HE UNDERSTANDS the Franchise and see's what it is like everyone else, and that is why we all praise him so much, because he takes care of this franchise really well!

And the funny thing is ever since I've known about Dave Filoni, I've always noticed that his last name Filoni, reminds me of Baloney. So just like how Adam Katz made Steve Cobs a Cob of Corn. I made Dave Baloney a slice of Baloney, and put a Cowboy Hat on his head because Dave Filoni wears a Cowboy Hat 24/7! XD 

And before we meet our famous Celebrity, I would like to give a Thank You to my really good friend Kitstenk because in her Art Book, she made a Comic about Adam Katz and his friends talking about how they can make an Object Show version of Steve Jobs! So she also kind of influenced me to create Dave Baloney as well. So thank you very much Kitstenk! You always seem to amaze me! :)

 Alright, so now that we got all of that out of the way, say hello to one of most highly respected people at LucasFilm!

Welcome to WATTPAD Dave Baloney! It is an honour to have you here because you are a CELEBRITY to us Star Wars Fans! I hope you make a lot of friends on here because everyone on WATTPAD is a really nice person! So I hope you have a lot of fun, and ...

Welcome to WATTPAD Dave Baloney! It is an honour to have you here because you are a CELEBRITY to us Star Wars Fans! I hope you make a lot of friends on here because everyone on WATTPAD is a really nice person! So I hope you have a lot of fun, and I am very excited for your future projects! You tell Yourself and Jon Favreau, another highly respected LucasFilm Employee  who works with Dave a lot, to keep working on AMAZING TV Shows and Movies! I cannot wait for them! :D

So that is going to wrap up today's Drawing everyone. Now that I'm back from my short Break, I will be publishing a lot of Drawings on WATTPAD because I actually have a ton of new ideas! So make sure you stay tuned for more Drawings to come because you would NOT wanna miss out on all of them! So that's going to be it for today, I hope you guys enjoyed today's Drawing, as well as meeting one of the most respected LucasFilm employees, because let me tell you, it's not everyday when you get to meet a famous employee who you highly respect! :) XD Alright guys, thank y'all for tunin' in and I'll see you guys tomorrow for another Drawing! Bye! Love you all! :) :D <3 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️