Happy 17th Birthday Timenzing!

Hey guys! It's me again back for another Special Drawing! Today is a very Special day because one of my favourite Object Show Voice Actors is turning 17 today! His name is Timenzing. He has voice acted in several shows, like Bookmark in Object Redemption, Smartie in Nonexistent Living, Leaf Ball from Supernova Specialization, Bell from Galactic Conquest, and my two favourite characters voiced by him, Jelly Bean from Object Invasion, and Pitcher from Object Lockout! Pitcher is the character who we're gonna be including in our Drawing today because I FRIGGIN' LOVE PITCHER!!! She's just so Hecking Adorable!!! Jelly Bean is Adorable too, but I was only able to fit Picture in this Picture because it's a picture of Pitcher standing next to "Happy 17th Birthday Timenzing!!!" In Red Letters. So Timenzing, if you are reading this, I would like to wish you a Happy 17th Birthday and I hope you have as much fun at this age as my Mom did, because she said that 17 was one of her favourite Years! (Fun Fact, My Mom's favourite number IS 17! XD) But anyways, I just wanted to know that I really admire you and I want all of my friends to go Subscribe to them now as they definitely deserve a lot of support! And without all that talking out of the way, let's get to today's Picture!

 So Timenzing, if you are reading this, I would like to wish you a Happy 17th Birthday and I hope you have as much fun at this age as my Mom did, because she said that 17 was one of her favourite Years! (Fun Fact, My Mom's favourite number IS 17! ...

HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY TIMENZING!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🎂🍰🧁🎀🥳🎈🎁🎊🎉

There is Pitcher! Looking all Cute and happy just standing there. XD Congratulations Timenzing for making it this far in life! Mad respect for you! :D

So guys, that is officially going to wrap up today's Drawing, there will be a bunch more coming this December, I can already guarantee THREE Drawings are gonna come three days in a row on December 16th, December 17th, and December 18th. The December 16th and December 17th Drawings will be OreoCup Drawings since on the 16th, Ludwig Van Beethoven is turning 250 YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!!! HOW CRAZY IS THAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? And The 17th, will be the 250th Anniversary of Ludwig Van Beethoven's Baptism, and December 18th will have THREE Topics to cover! The first topic is, one of my closest friends on WATTPAD, Alexander Hamilton is having his Birthday on The 18th! I promised him that I would do a Teapot X Two picture with me going nuts about my Wife kissing Two! XD The other two drawings however, I'm not sure how are gonna come out at this moment. If you've read my BBBOF'S Last Swim Chapter in this Book, you'd know that Steven Spielberg, one of my favourite Movie Directors is turning 74 on the 18th! And one of my all time favourite pieces of Classical Music, THE NUTCRACKER BALLET, is turning 128 on the 18th as well! But at the moment, I don't know what I'm gonna do about those celebrations, but maybe you guys might have some ideas for me! If you do, please leave them in the comments because I would LOVE To see what ideas you guys have!

So guys, that is gonna wrap up today's Drawing, Happy 17th Birthday To Timenzing! HUGE respect to one of my favourite voice actors in the OSC! He has made me pleased a lot with his rolls and I can't wait to see what else he has in store for us! So thank you guys for checking in and I'll see you guys next time! Bye! Love You All! HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY TIMENZING!!!!!!!!!! :)))))))))) :DDDDDDDDDD <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🎂🍰🎀🎈🎁🎊🎉