Happy 4 Year Anniversary To Object Terror!

Hello everybody! Noel is back again for another special day! Yep! That's right! Today is the 4 Year Anniversary of one of my all time FAVOURITE Object Shows ever made, Object Terror!!! A show that I have been in Love with for 4 Years now, thanks to it's Amazing Premise, Great Storyline, Loveable Characters, Hilarious Comedy, Adorable Ships, This show has had a HUGE Impact on my life! And now this show is now 4 Years Old today! And we are gonna celebrate it together! So for today's drawing, I was going to draw Honey and S'more for the show since they're the Host Couple, but I couldn't include S'more in the picture because I couldn't find a marker that matched the colour of his Gram Crackers ANYWHERE. I even tried making them by going lightly with a brown pencil crayon, but that didn't work either, so I just decided to draw Honey since she's really easy to draw! And she's one of my favourite characters from the show! So without further ado, here is the Drawing for The 4 Year Anniversary Of Object Terror!!!

Boom! There she is! Glad you could celebrate the 4 Year Anniversary of your show with us, Honey! MAD RESPECT To you, your Husband S'more, Printer and Computer for making this AMAZING Show! We are all VERY Proud of you for making it this far, and w...

Boom! There she is! Glad you could celebrate the 4 Year Anniversary of your show with us, Honey! MAD RESPECT To you, your Husband S'more, Printer and Computer for making this AMAZING Show! We are all VERY Proud of you for making it this far, and we are REALLY Looking forward to Episode 6, and many more fun years to come! Well done!

So yeah guys, that's pretty much gonna wrap up today's special, and simple drawing! Thank y'all fo tunin' in as I really appreciate it! 4 Years is a VERY Long time, I still remember when Object Terror first came out back in November of 2016, 4 Years Ago, and MAN Has time flew like a Golden Eagle! The fastest Bird on the Planet FYI. XD So yeah that's gonna be it for today, thank you guys for checking in SPECIAL Congratulations to Object Terror for turning 4 Years Old, Thank you all SO MUCH For Celebrating this AMAZING Day with me, and I'll see you all next time! Bye! Love you all! :) :D <3 Happy 4 Year Anniversary To Object Terror!!!!!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️