A Rainbow At The End Of The Bayreuth Festival!

Hey guys, it's Me again! Today for ANOTHER Special Piece of Art for you guys! Now Today's Art is something NEW That I haven't told you guys about before! The Bayreuth Festival!

Now I know what you all are thinking. "Noel, what's The Bayreuth Festival?" Well, If you do not know What The Bayreuth Festival is, let me tell you about it!

The Bayreuth Festival is a Very Special Festival that is Celebrated In August In Bayreuth Germany. The Person Who started it all was the German Composer Richard Wagner. In November Of 1874, The 61 Year Old Composer completed A MONUMENTAL Piece Of Music known as, "The Ring Of The Nibelung". This GIGANTIC Saga of Music Contains Four Operas, Making It a total of 15 HOURS OF MUSIC DRAMA!!! This Opera had taken him over QUARTER of A Century to write! And to this day, it is STILL remembered as one of the most INCREDIBLE Pieces Of Music ever made! On August 13th 1876, nearly 2 Years after the Opera was completed, the 63 Year Old Composer Officially Opened The Bayreuth Festival in Germany, performing His Opera for the first time for four nights, In a very SPECIAL Theater that was built for Wagner himself! On The 13th, Wagner Performed "Rhinegold" German for "The Rhinegold" Which is the first movement of the Opera. On the 14th, Wagner performed "Die Walküre" German for "The Valkyrie" The second movement, which features the infamous "Ride Of The Valkyries" That everyone knows about. The 15th was an Intermission Day, and on the 16th, Wagner performed "Siegfried" And finally on the 17th, Wagner performed the final movement. "Götterdamerung" German for "Twilight Of The Gods". It was a HUGE Success! And The Festival is STILL Celebrated today! Especially for me, because I MYSELF Am German! Noel Is a German Name, So I feel HONOURED To Be Celebrating The 144th Bayreuth Festival In 2020!!!

Now what I think is REALLY FUNNY is that, On August 13th 1997, The Very first Episode Of one of my favourite TV Shows, South Park First premiered on this Day too! And the main Character of South Park, Eric Cartman, acts JUST LIKE Richard Wagner!!! They are Both Racist to Jews, they Both like expensive things and claim they have THE RIGHT to Demand them! They're both very Arrogant, and they like to USE Their Friends for their own good! HOW CRAZY IS THAT COINCIDENCE!?!?!? 

Okay so now that we got all of THAT out of the way, we can FINALLY Get to The Art Of The Day! So here it is!

So there I am! Gazing Gracefully at the Ring of the Gods Shining down from Heaven! What a BEAUTIFUL Sight!

But that's not all! Right after I finished Drawing this, A RAINBOW appeared outside, as it was Raining Heavily Earlier, and the Sun was Shining! So I looked outside to see if there was a Rainbow out there, and it was! Here it is and all it's Glory!

Really Nice! 😍😍😍🌈🌈🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Oh and, In case you're wondering, Just like Mozart, I do have a Doll Of Richard Wagner that My Mom and Dad Bought for me, and I got him on January 17th 2020.

So yeah, there he his wearing his really cool looking Hat, Sitting on a Window next to His Biography Tag Card, and Two Red Rose Rings that were on a Cake My Mom Bought for Us On the 10th of August

So yeah, there he his wearing his really cool looking Hat, Sitting on a Window next to His Biography Tag Card, and Two Red Rose Rings that were on a Cake My Mom Bought for Us On the 10th of August. Because The Festival is all about The RING Of The Nibelung! Who is the German King Of Nibelheim. The Land Of The Mist. But yeah, The 207 Year Old Is Celebrating With Us Too! :D

Well everybody, that's all the time I have for today! Thank You all SO MUCH FOR TUNING IN! I've Had a GREAT Bayreuth Festival This Year! And I can't WAIT For It Next Year! Happy Bayreuth Festival 2020 Everyone! Bye! Love You All! :) <3 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️