Chapter 1 : Secret weapon

The furious clicking of the keyboard sounded through the soundless room, its only competitor being the concentrated murmurs of the single person in it

The furious clicking of the keyboard sounded through the soundless room, its only competitor being the concentrated murmurs of the single person in it. His headphones concealed the over-dramatic battle cries coming from the other side of the discord call, emitted by quite a few people. The excruciatingly white artificial light coming from the numerous monitors was a huge contrast to his pitch-black room, the heat his computer gave off causing a sweat to erupt on his forehead. But he was too into the game to notice it. 

Finally they broke through the makeshift barricade, chasing down the opposition out of the city and onto the desert. The screaming became more and more intense as they neared, getting them low on hearts.

"LET'S GO BOYS, WE GOT THEM!" Tommy yelled out victoriously, engaging his anticipating viewers even more. "WE'RE GOING TO KILL DREAM HIMSELF!" 

Viewership numbers were peaking, adrenaline was spiking, the nervousness was taking over. Everything was going right to plan.

Finally, Dream and his team reached a designed dead end, unable to get up the huge sand tower behind them. They were all out of pearls, and low on hearts, so they were stacking as many golden apples as they could.

Technoblade sneered loudly, telling everyone to calm down. They all then switched VCs, arriving at the one where their opposition was situated.

"Technoblade."
"Dream."

Dream let out a lowly laugh. "You betrayed me."

"I was never loyal to you." Techno retorted, receiving an excited response from his dear followers.

Yes, L'manberg was now loyal to technoblade. Granted, it was only because of Tommy coming back and his great convincing skills, but nevertheless, they were a strong team. And as per script, they were finally going to prove it.

After another dramatic "oH I uSeD to bE An eNgLiSh MaJor" speech by Technoblade himself, it was time for Tommy to step up and improvise.

"Dream. You're finally done." He let out, feeling extremely victorious. "After all this time, after you EXILED ME, I'm back and you're finally going to die at my own sword."

"I didn't exile you, Tommy. Tubbo did."

"Only because you tricked him as well! You're not being sneaky, Dream!" Tommy yelled out angrily.

"I hate you. I hate you so so so much. You took away everything from me. So it's time I take everything away from you." He continued with the line he had prepared beforehand. "Because you. You Dream. You're the bad guy."

"And I'm finally going to kill you."

Tommy began laughing uncontrollably, unable to comprehend that this moment was finally happening. Not only did his character feel euphoric, so did his real life self. I mean, who wouldn't be happy killing one of the most powerful minecraft players in current time.

After calming down slightly, Tommy began addressing Dream once more. "So, any last words? Any of you?"

What followed was silence, tho it was short-lived because soon after another laugh filled the entire discord. It froze everyone up. It had come out of nowhere, it being especially surprising because of who's laugh it was.

"Oh Tommy." Dream snarled, trying to contain himself. "You really thought you did something did you?"

Tommy's brows furrowed in confusion, eyes dead set on the screen.

"You seem to have forgotten something very important." Dream lowered his tone, the smirk could be heard through the mic.

"This is my server." He whispered.

L'manburg's fighters revoked with confused "whats" and such, some even suggesting to kill him right then and there. But someone's quiet words shocked everyone.

"The secret weapon..." Eret muttered, although his voice alone made everyone pay attention to what he was saying.

"What secret weapon?" Quackity spoke up with an emergency in his voice.

"It was nice talking. Now, get ready to die." Dream exclaimed.

NightmareNyx has joined the game

I dont think this is the way the story will go, but just go with it everyone