Chapter 15 : Known for being a b!tch

Sitting in the unnervingly comfortable chair inside of the spacious and large classroom, Tommy was in thought

Sitting in the unnervingly comfortable chair inside of the spacious and large classroom, Tommy was in thought. He mindlessly ignored the ruckus around him, even the talking of his own friends as he was immersed in his own mind.

Light blue eyes travelling towards the open window, he watched the many students coming in to begin their school day.

Like everyone else, his attention was then taken up by a rather unusual side. A little bit to the side of the wide concrete path that led to the school stood a couple of guys. They clearly attended the expensive college, hence their neat uniforms. But what was so confusing was the red rose made out of petals that was right by their feet, as well as one of the dudes holding a box of chocolates and a huge bouquet. 

And whilst the students of Carisbrooke did not seem too fazed by it, deciding to just walk by, the rest were VERY interested.

Suddenly, on the bottom of the path emerged a new figure, immediately sparking resemblance in Tommy's mind. Her mid-length brown hair and emerald green eyes, as well as the way she walked, he could've recognized her anywhere. 

He perked up, watching as she walked up with a monotone expression and visibly tense muscles. The girl's eyes were flickering between the ground and the scene above her.

And then, she was stopped by the group of guys  who ran out onto the middle of the path to greet her.

"Ray!" The tall, muscular blonde in the middle called out. "You're finally here!"

The girl, Ray, remained expression-less, green eyes following his figure as he walked towards the heart. He urged his friends to raise huge signs above their heads, and together they spelled out "Will you go out with me?". The man himself outstretched the huge bouquet towards the girl, sending her a charming smile.

But Ray did not even flinch or stay there for any more time, before she turned on her heel and silently walked away and into the school building.

"Oof, that was harsh." Tommy suddenly heard a voice beside his ear, and he turned to find one of his friends there.

"Yeah, she could've at least rejected him nicely. She seems like such a bitch." Tommy replied whilst leaning back in his chair and turning his attention towards his friend. "Who is she even?" 

"So, because of yesterday, I did my research." Adam smirked, getting comfortable to begin talking. "Ray, a senior here. She's quite popular, though opinions about her are mixed. Some people say she's kind of nice, but most say she's an introverted judgmental bitch. Even so, like half of the school has a crush on her, including that charmer outside. But most importantly, she's like super loaded, she's literally like in the top 0.1% of the entire nation."

"Jesus." Tommy breathed out with his eyebrows raised high.

"Also, she's super cute. Wish we had girls like her in our school." Adam sighed whilst slouching in his chair.

"I don't. We don't need any more annoying self-serving people in our year, I think we have enough already." Tommy rolled his eyes, his statement causing Adam to burst out into laughter.

"Sure, sure, Mr.Tommyinnit. Just sayin, you may have a chance since you single-handedly make 4 million a year."

Tommy glared in the direction of his friend, but soon fell into character. "Well, what can I say. All the ladies love me."

"Yes of course Mr.Innit." Adam chuckled.

🡆

"Did you hear? That skank rejected Lawrence. I'm like this close to throwing hands. "
"He's so fucking good-looking, yet she still has the audacity."
"Right? What the actual fuck."
"I heard that over the summer she had like 5 flings. What a whore. Some of them were like 15 as well."
"For real? I thought she was sleeping with the teachers. She's so fucking stupid yet gets such good grades. There's no way unless she did that."
"I wouldn't say sleep with, I think she pays them to raise her grades. I mean, she's stinking rich."
"Yeah, she should use some of that money to fix herself. If I was her, I'd get a nose job and definitely some fillers. Also, her boobs and ass are so freaking flat."

Ray tried her best at muting out the wildfire of whispers, but she couldn't help but overhear them. Each time she looked up from the marble flooring, she was met with disgusted and annoyed expressions, all of the hatred being directed at her.

This happened every time. Every single fucking time. Yet she still couldn't get used to it. 

Biting her lip, she sped up in her step whilst desperately trying to keep her expression straight.

"HEY, EVERYBODY!" Someone shouted behind her, forcing the girl to stop and turn.

The whispering and laughter ushered down, everyone turning to find someone standing right in the middle of the crowd with a furious expression.

"Just because you're fucking jealous of Lawrence not confessing to you, doesn't mean you hold the right to slander someone else for it. Stop being such petty little assholes and fucking over everyone who is prettier, smarter and richer than you. No one gives a shit about your nasty ass opinions." Diana threatened, hostility clear in her glare as she scanned the silent hallway.

Ray pulsed her lips together, seeing more whispers erupting immediately. 

And Diana was left there, looking worried sick as she watched her best friend run off in the opposite direction.

Thank you for 6K :))