Chapter 2 : Fall of L'manburg

The new character appeared right above them on the huge sand dune

You could tell that it was a female skin, emerald eyes piercing through the entire audience. Despite being unknown to almost everyone on the server, she was covered in enchanted netherite armor and in hand held a sword of the same material.

Before anyone could analyze her properly or even process the situation, she pulled out a bow and sent a single arrow flying.

It completely missed the group, and at first, they were about to burst out into laughter.

What they didn't realize that they were standing on a huge plain of sand.

She had never aimed for any of them.

It was the button that the arrow reached.

And everyone emitted yells of surprise as they all fell down a huge pit. Because of the dark, it was filled with a large amount of mobs that shortly began fighting them, keeping them busy. On the other hand, Dream and his teammates gathered at the edges, taking out their own powerful bows and crossbows and beginning to eliminate L'manburg fighters one by one. Barely anyone managed to escape.

But Tommy was still up on the surface, looking down into the pit with terror. He heard the sound of someone taking damage behind him, therefore turned around to find NightmareNyx right in front of him. They made short eye contact, and Tommy was about to swing, but she was quicker. 

Now he was down in the pit with everyone else.

"There will never be L'manburg ever again. It's all Dream SMP now." Dream announced with a hostile, victorious voice as he sniped down Tommy.

"What..." The boy began, seeing "you have died" in the center of his screen.

His eyes switched to look at the chat box, seeing all of his teammates killed off. On his other monitor, his Twitch chat was going absolutely crazy, many in disbelief and just a few yelling out things such as 'I know her!'

Tommy sat back in his chair, a ghostly look of disbelief on his face. All he could hear was Dream's mocking laughter, despite the angry yells of his teammates being much louder.

Before he could become the ball of fuming rage he was about to burst out into, Tommy didn't even bother saying goodbye to his viewers as he abruptly shut down the stream. He also left the discord call, too overwhelmed by all of the noise and began rambling on and on, calling Dream all sorts of names.

This wasn't in the script. Dream had used his admin powers, costing Tommy his last cannon life.

Yes, he was now officially dead.

That's what got him to get up, wanting to scream at the top of his lungs but instead he used his pillow as a mute, knowing his parents were sleeping in the other room.

But then, somewhere on the beach of southern Britain, a young girl emitted a long, satisfied sigh. She took off the headphones that were heating up her neck, brown, middle-length hair coming lose. She stretched her stiff limbs, green eyes wandering off to her right and out the window.

In contrast to the raging boy, she felt completely relaxed, standing up and taking a small stroll about her huge bedroom.

The window took up the entire wall, looking out onto the sea that was basking in the moon's mysterious shine. The room was lit up by smartly set up LED lights, although it was rather empty, containing just a king-sized bed, couch, TV, 2 doors leading out in different direction and of course the expensive gaming setup.

The girl just slumped down onto he bed when a soft knock was heard from one of the doors.

"Yes?" She yelled out.

"Hello, young miss. I have your dinner, is it okay if I come in?" A female voice on the other side answered.

"I'm not hungry, thank you though." The girl exclaimed carelessly. She heard a low "alright" from the other side of the wood, then the fading footsteps.

Her attention was then diverted back to her PC when she heard the familiar ping of a discord notification. With a small grunt, the girl got up and went over to it, sliding her headset on. She clicked over to her discord screen, seeing a few messages.

Georgenotfound
Hey Ray, you can join the server if you like
Dream said you dont have to
Wouldnt it be fun to meet the others tho?
Theyer all so mad, it's actually super funny
So you in?

NightmareNyx
Sure, I'll introduce myself

Georgenotfound
Ok cool, here's the link

Although Ray was a little skeptical about entering a voice chat of people who absolutely despised her, she had to at least try to explain, right?

With a click, she clicked on the link leading her to the Dream SMP discord. She wasted no time getting into VC-1 that everyone seemed to using at the moment.

As soon as she entered, she had to drastically lower the volume of her computer as she was met with an incredibly loud reaction.

Some were pissed off about what happened during their streams, others noticed her presence and asked about that, and it was just a complete chaos. They wouldn't let Dream or anyone else speak.

"Everyone... EVERYONE! EVERYONE SHUT UP!" one person's voice overpowered everyone else's and the call went mostly silent.

After a few seconds of tense quietness, Tommyinnit finally spoke again.

"Alright, and who the fuck are you?"

So our protagonist's name is Ray. Any guesses about her full name?