Chapter 35 : Airport shananigans

Things always go wrong when it comes to airports

Things always go wrong when it comes to airports. Especially when it concerns a group of minecraft youtubers large enough to be a pre-school.

First, they accidentally had arrived to the airport a whopping 5 hours early due to a mix of Philza and Wilbur confusing their flight time and how surprisingly quick the underground moved that morning. That wasn't so terrible, considering that a bunch of their suit cases were far over the weight limit of the air line and 45 minutes of re-organizing luggage ensued. Thinking that the worst part was over with, no one expected that about half of their group would be stopped at the security check-ups and searched.

It had taken them almost 3 freaking hours to finally be able to sit down near their gate, the stress exhausting every single one of them. Yeah, it sucked.

But it was all over with, right?

Wrong.

Just an hour before the plane was to depart, the crew announced that there had been a malfunction and that they had to use a new, smaller one. This meant that only 15 of the mcyts could board, whilst the rest were redirected to a flight 6 hours later. And of course, with her luck, Ray lost at the deciding game of spin the wheel and had to stay,

The girl let out a tremendously long sigh.

"Just wake me up when we're boarding." Puffy groaned, putting a cap over her face and leaning back in her chair, instantly dozing off.

BBH and Skeppy offered to watch the stuff, allowing the rest of the group to sleep or do whatever they wanted. Most of Ray's closest friends had unfortunately been lucky enough to board the first flight, but the solidarity didn't bother her too much. She'd enjoy some peaceful rest time.

Then her phone chimed. 

Taking out her phone, Ray discovered that the single message came from Ben.

Ben

Hey, already flying?

nope

What?
Why?

something wrong with our plane
i have to wait a couple more hours for the next one

You should've told me, I would've gotten you into first class on that plane.

no need
im fine

Well if you have time, do you fancy a lunch with me?

youre here?

Yep, I'm going on a business trip to Germany.
I'd love some company since I do have some time to spare as well. :)

perfect timing
was just abt to starve to death