Chapter Eleven- Surprised Again

Heat spread all throughout my body as our lips collided. Blake seemed shocked, but quickly responded to the kiss. Our lips moves in sync, and the world seemed to stop. I looked into his eyes, that were no longer black, but the icy blue of his wolf. My arms wrapped around Blake's neck, and his tightened around my waist.

Blake swam us both up to the surface, but never once stopping the kiss. I wrapped my legs around his waist to make it easier for him to swim.

My fingers found their way to his dark hair, tugging slightly when I felt Blake's tongue swipe across my bottom lip. I denied access just to tease him, and smiling against his mouth when he groaned in frustration. After what felt like eternity, I pulled back. We looked at each other, catching our breath.

"You are definitely full of surprises." He said, and I laughed.

"You bet I am." I replied, pulling him in for another kiss. It was just as passionate and heated as the first. But this time I allowed his tongue to explore my mouth. Everywhere his skin was touching mine, it was burning with electricity.

This time Blake pulled back. His icy blue wolf eyes were burning so bright, they looked white.

"We should get back." He explained. I looked around and noticed it was getting darker. I nodded, and he swam us back to the shore. He set me down and looked down my body. He raised an eyebrow.

"You weren't really planning ahead, were you?" He asked, rather amused.

"Not really, but who cares." I said shrugging.

"I care, you are beautiful and irresistible to any man or wolf." He growled. I rolled my eyes.

"Last time someone tried something with me, they got killed. Besides, that's another thing I enjoy doing." I smiled.

"You enjoy what?!" He yelled at me. I was dumbfounded, why is he mad at me?

He thinks that you mean you enjoy doing things with other men, Akira explained. I placed a hand on his chest to calm him.

"Blake, I meant I enjoy punishing the guys who try to have something with me. And by punishment, I mean a beating, or getting killed." I explained, rolling my eyes again. He visibly relaxed.

"Well then I guess we have nothing to worry about. But I still don't want you to be running around the pack in that." He pointed to my black bra and underwear. I shrugged.

"Why not?" I smirked.

"Because the pack doesn't need to see their Luna for the first time wearing practically nothing." He said giving me a 'duh' look. I pursed my lips at him.

"Fine. What do you plan on doing then?" We had begun our walk back to the pack.

"You will just have to shift, and then change inside." He explained.

"My wolf won't fit through the door." I pointed out.

"You said you have more than one wolf though." He shot back. I sighed, there was no way I'd win this argument.

"Actually, I can shift into any wolf I want to. I can shift into yours too. The only difference is, my eyes remain their gold color." I told him. He stopped walking.

"Hmm, I want to see what my wolf looks like with gold eyes." He looked at me expectedly. I sighed.

"Okay." I closed my eyes, put Blake's wolf in my mind, and I felt my bones snap. My body changed and I heard my undergarments tear. I opened my eyes to see Blake in front of me. My head was at his level, thanks to the sheer massiveness of Blake's wolf.

"That is amazing, and so are you. Do you know why your eyes are gold?" He asked pointing towards my face. I shook my head. I gestured with my head for him to turn around.

"Why? You're my mate! Why can't I see you naked?" He shouted in indignation. I growled at him. He groaned and reluctantly turned around. I quickly shifted back.

"Because if you did then it would be impossible for you to control your wolf, like you said, I am irresistible. And I saw how hard you were trying to control yourself in just my bra and underwear." I put my hands on my hips and scolded him.

"I think that you are the one who is supposed to control me. Like you said, you enjoy punishing men for wanting you." I could practically hear his smirk. I thought about what he had said.

"You are right, I do enjoy it. Go ahead and turn around. Let's see how much self control you have." I said. I watched him slowly turn around. His eyes met mine, then slowly traveled up and down the length of my body. His eyes turned icy blue again. I watched him shake his head and fight for the control of his wolf. After several minutes, his eyes turned their normal color and he grinned. I mock clapped.

"Wow. Impressive. You have more self control than I thought." I walked over to him, testing him further. His eyes flicked blue, but quickly changed back.

"And you are getting better at it." He nodded.

"And you have no shame do you?" He shook him head at me.

"I don't need it." I gestured up and down my body. He nodded in agreement.

"Now we really need to get back." He was right, it was already sunset. I shifted into one of my favorite wolves. It was my fastest besides my normal one. I wasn't very big at all, and my fur was slick, not fluffy. My fur was midnight blue, and I had black paws.

"You know what, I should just start expecting everything unexpected from you. Example: a blue wolf." He said laughing.

He shifted into his wolf and we started to run towards our house. He stared with wide eyes when I ran past him as a blur. I made it to the house five minutes before he did, ignoring the shocked looks I got from the pack members. He was out of breath when he reached me.

I assumed that he mind linked Jackson, because the door opened and he stood waiting. I slipped past him and sat in the living room. I shifted once I heard the door close. Blake walked in, completely naked. He smirked.

"Time to test your self control." I stood there, trying my hardest to ignore my wolf. Surprisingly, she shut up immediately. I dont want to look weak in front of our mate. She explained. I smiled at her compliance.

"How are you able to control your wolf so easily? Do you not want me?" He looked like a hurt puppy. I frowned at how crestfallen he looked.

"No! Of course we want you, but my wolf is more concerned with not looking weak." I chuckled. His face lit up.

"You have an amazing wolf. But, you might want to get dressed because mine has different ideas about this situation." He smiled.

I quickly ran up to our room and put on a new pair of undergarments, and a short, blue strapless dress. It was hot outside, so the thin material would help keep me cool. I walked downstairs to see Blake in a dress shirt and pants. I raised my eyebrow at him. He smiled when he saw me.

"Want to go on a date?"