Chapter Seven: Punished

"What the fuck is going on here?" Jackson looked from me to Blake, confusion and anger written all over his face. Both his and Blake's eyes glazed over as he explained through their mind link. Jackson's eyes suddenly widened in realization. He cut off his conversation with Blake and looked at me.

"You are the same girl that was in the cellars?" I nodded my wolf head slowly.

"But your wolf, its different?" He asked in disbelief. I nodded again.

"How?" I quickly shifted back so I could talk to him. I wasn't in the pack officially so I couldn't mind link yet. I saw him staring at me and smirked, remembering that my clothes had torn when I shifted. I heard a loud growl from beside me as Blake's red wolf came to stand in front of me, blocking Jackson's view of my naked body.

"Sorry Alphas." Jackson quickly apologized to the both of us. He took off his shirt and tossed it to me. I slipped it over my head, and realized it just barely covered my butt.

Blake walked away from me into the woods, and came back in his human form with only a pair of basketball shorts on. I shamelessly ran my eyes over his bare torso. He had a well-defined 8-pack and strong shoulders. Looking farther down I realized he also had a V that dipped under his shorts. His skin was perfectly tanned.

"Enjoying the view?" He smirked at me when he caught that I was staring. He was being cocky. Well, two can play at that game, I thought.

"Very much so." I smirked back. He looked taken aback for a minute at my comment. I guess he was expecting me to be shy, so I guess I will have to show him how wrong he is.

"Can you two stop flirting while I am standing right here." Jackson said annoyed. I growled at him taking him by surprise. I then smiled at his reaction.

"I am going to change, because as much as I love being in Jackson's T-shirt-" I was cut off by a growl from Blake, he wasn't happy about my mention of Jacksons T-shirt. "-I would much rather be in my armor."

I walked back into the pack house, and to Blake's office. I shut the door and just changed in his office. I didn't put my collar or sleeves on though, just my main armor and boots. When I walked back outside, Jackson was gone, but Blake was waiting for me. I guess I will explain everything to him later. Blake looked at my outfit disapprovingly.

"There is no way you are tromping around my pack wearing that." He pointed to my armor. I crossed my arms over my chest and took a rather defiant stance.

"I will wear this if I want to. And if you try to stop me, I will just put you back in a choke hold." I grinned evilly. He clenched his jaw in frustration and his eyes flashed black for a moment. I could make out a barely audible fine, as he walked away, gesturing for me to follow. I walked behind him until we reached the pack building.

"You will be presented to the pack in two days time as their Luna, and my mate." My wolf purred when he referred to us as his mate. I smiled and nodded, glad that he had not rejected us. I was not expecting to have a mate, but I assumed that if I did, he would reject me for being a Hunter.

"What will we do until then?" I asked eagerly. He turned, sensing my excitement, and smirked at me.

"Whatever will keep my mate happy, and out of trouble." He added eyeing me suspiciously. I guess my enthusiasm to him was portrayed as mischievous.

"But that's no fun." I whined, sticking out my lower lip and pouting. He grabbed me by my waist, pulling me towards him, and had me pressed against him in a flash. His eyes flashed black, signaling that his wolf was trying to surface.

"I'll show you fun," he said leaning in close to my face. I almost shivered in pleasure at his closeness. I leaned forward.

"Don't, Tempt, me." I emphasized each word before biting his lower lip. He growled playfully and tried to push me up against the wall, but I was out of his grasp as soon as he began to move.

"You are such a tease. Someday I will catch you though." His eyes were no longer black, but still held their playful glint.

"I wouldn't be so certain if I were you." I smiled devilishly. He smirked again.

"And why is that?"

"I am a lot faster than you think," my eyes held a challenge. He grinned, showing off his dimples.

"Let's see then." Once I registered his words I ran back out the door of the pack building, and towards the house.

I could hear him behind me a few meters. But he was slowly gaining on me. I veered to the side when I got close to the pack house, and sprinted through the woods. Blake had lost the few meters he had gained on me from my sharp turn. Running as fast as I could, using some strength from my wolf, I took another sharp right and jumped, landing on the low branch of a tree. I climbed quickly, and was near the top when Blake finally caught up. I realized that we were about five miles from the pack building.

I could see the panic on his face when he realized I was gone. He called out my name, pacing in front of the tree. I quietly climbed down to a low branch and leaped when Blake's back was turned. I landed on his shoulders with my arms around his neck. He fell forward from the impact of my jump. His body hit the soft grass with a thud.

"I thought you were supposed to catch me," I asked sarcastically. The world blurred, and I was suddenly turned upside down as Blake had me by my ankles. I pulled my hair out of my face as he effortlessly held me upside down.

"I did." He grinned down at me. I rolled my eyes at him. He flipped me over so my head was level with his, then threw me over his shoulder. His butt came into my view as he started the long walk back to the pack building.

"Thanks for the view!" I yelled at him, my voice full of sincerity. He really did have a great butt. My wolf was practically moaning at the sight.

Really Akira?

Hey! Don't pretend you aren't enjoying this as much as I am! She yelled at me. I rolled my eyes at how obnoxious my wolf was being at the moment. Since I was talking to my wolf, I hadn't heard even realized that we had stopped. I was about to ask what was wrong, when I smelled it. My wolf and I growled in disgust.

Rogues.