Chapter Thirty-Two: Revenge

"Blackwood?" I stuttered. He nodded, and I stepped away from him in surprise.

"But the Blackwoods are dead, they were all killed."

He shrugged, "Obviously not all of them."

I shook my head, not believing that this was real. "Who are your parents?"

"Luna May Blackwood, and I don't know who my father is," he said. I gasped in shock, We have the same mother!

"It was nice to meet you, but I have to go," I said quickly and turned away, ignoring his protests at my sudden absence. I can't deal with this right now, I thought.

Speeding from Derek, I grabbed Jinx's arm and pulled her away with me. She whined but followed me back to our table. Crossing her arms, she pouted her lower lip.

"I was having fun." Her mouth was twisted in a frown. I rolled my eyes at her childishness.

"The man I was dancing with is my brother!" I hissed at her under my breath. Her eyes widened significantly at this announcement.

"Are you sure?" She whispered. I nodded.

"How though? The Blackwoods are dead?"

I shook my head and shrugged. "That's what I said, but his mother is May Blackwood."

Jinx covered her mouth and gasped. "And the father?"

"See that's the weird part, he doesn't know who his father is," I explained with a worried expression.

"Is he like you?" Jinx asked carefully, keeping her voice low so no one would hear.

"I don't think so, he smells like a wolf. Also, he doesn't have my birthmark." I pointed to the chain around my neck as a reminder. Thankfully, my hair covered it as it usually does, so it wasn't very visible.

"That's a good thing though, I don't really think the world needs two of you," she said with a laugh. I slapped her arm but then agreed.

"Come on, let's get a drink." Jinx said dragging me back to the bar. I decided to get another bottle of vodka, while Jinx got a bottle of whiskey.

We downed the liquor quickly, but I almost choked when my Mark started burning again.

"I am going to kill that asshole!" I yelped slapping a hand over my Mark.

"If you don't, then I will," Jinx said firmly.

"Wait, is he here yet?" I asked, and Jinx nodded.

"Jackson mind linked me that he drove here a few minutes ago." Her eyes glazed over as she mind linked her mate.

"Well?" I asked when her eyes returned to normal.

"He's coming in now." We turned to see the entrance suddenly fill up with the presence of my mate. He was wearing a tailored suit, and I felt my wolf purr.

My eyes suddenly turned black though, when I noticed the woman next to him. I started growling, and my eyes never left the brunette clinging to my mate's waist. Jinx then had to drag me away into the women's restroom.

She shoved me inside and slammed the door. My name was called but I wasn't paying attention. Frustrated, Jinx yelled at me.

"Hey!" I stopped furiously glaring at the door and looked at her.

"Why would he do something like this?" I seethed with gritted teeth.

She shrugged, utterly confused.