Chapter Twenty-Five: Captured

Darkness. It was all I could see, not a single speck of light. I blinked multiple times, waiting for my eyes to adjust. Even with my enhanced night vision, I still couldn't make out any distinguishable shapes.

I tried to move but I was restrained by something, my arms held above my head. When I tried to move my arms, I heard a rattling sound, I assume came from a chain. My legs were free, but I couldn't move anywhere due to the chains around my wrists above my head.

I huffed in annoyance, just great! How the hell did get here? I thought.

do not know Raven, but Blake is still trying to contact you. I'm letting him in. Akira said quickly, and opened my mind link before I had time to object.

Raven? Please answer me I'm really worried! Blake's voice flooded my mind, I could hear the worry in his voice clearly.

Blake what the hell happened?! I yelled. I was pissed, I hated not knowing what is going on.

I heard Blake breath a sigh of relief. Oh thank god you're okay. Why haven't you answered me?

was trying to leave! And then because the whole pack was trying to communicate along with you, blacked out. Now I am chained up somewhere, and can't see anything! I growled, feeling rather irritated.

Shit, I'm sorry babe. We got attacked by rogues, and needed to make sure you were okay, he explained. I sighed, frustrated.

Is everyone okay?

Yes, few people got hurt, but otherwise everyone's okay. His voice sounded strained, and I became slightly concerned.

Are you okay? I asked quietly.

No I'm not Raven. miss you so much, you're killing me right now. The desperation in his voice was clearly evident. I felt my heart drop, leaving him was going to be a lot harder than I thought. Akira whined at the pain he felt because of us.

I'm sorry Blakebut don't want to hurt you. am horrible person, kill and torture for fun. You deserve someone much better than me. Just forget about me and move on, can't hurt you again, I whispered the last part.

Raven, the whole pack is scared of me, can't control my anger without you here. can't sleep without you here. Being away from you is killing me inside. Hurt me all you want, just stay with me. And I'm not exactly the nicest person either, I have done things I'm not proud of either. My heart clenched at his pleading.