Chapter Fourteen- Meet my Bitch

I did all the training that everyone else had to do, and barely even sweat. We had done all of the running, and stretching in thirty minutes. Everyone helped lay out the sparring mats. It was time for hand to hand combat.

"Everyone grab a partner, Raven will be mine. Make sure you and your partner have similar skill levels to make your fight fair. Your goal is to pin your opponent down, but without hurting them too badly." Tony announced. His voice was deep, and he was slightly intimidating. I followed him to an empty mat and stood on the opposite side.

"Want me to go easy on you?" I joked. He laughed.

"You are highly underestimating my abilities."

"And you are forgetting mine." I shot back. He laughed again. I got into a defensive stance and waited for him to say go. He immediately shot forward and reaches for my middle. I stepped to the side at the last second and took his legs out. He fell forward and I straddled his back. Before he could get up, I twisted his arm behind his back, and pinned him to the floor.

"Don't forget, I have been training since I was 3 years old. And I have trained everyday since then. When I am not training, I am practicing my skills by assassinating people." I told him.

"Well that explains a lot. And just out of curiosity, how old are you now?" I chuckled, getting off of him.

"I am 19. I turn 20 in August, so in a month." He stood up and looked at me with big eyes.

"There is no way you are 19!"

"I'm sorry but its true." I shrugged.

"I got beat by a teenager. A girl no less." He muttered, shaking his head.

"Well if it makes you feel better, I have an advantage because of my blood." He thought about it, then nodded.

"Let's just leave it at that." We both laughed. Tony's eyes glazed over for a moment as he mind linked someone.

"Alpha's here." He told me before announcing it to the rest of the pack. Blake walked in moments later. I walked over to him.

"Hey babe." He said when I reached him.

"Hey. So Tony said you wanted to fight me in wolf form. Why?" I asked.

"I want to test your skills. And everyone else is too easy." I rolled me eyes but nodded.

"Well, we better get over there then." We walked over to the platform where Tony was standing. I made sure to keep a small distance between Blake and I. I wasn't supposed to be introduced to the pack until I was marked, so I decided not to make it too obvious.

"Welcome Alpha, thank you for joining us. We will now be fighting in our wolf forms, but first, the Alpha and Raven will be fighting again. This time they will be in wolf form." Some people gasped at the fact that I was fighting again. I was confused as to why it was such a big deal.

They think you are challenging him, Akira answered my thoughts.

Oh. Was all I replied. I turned my attention back to Tony, who told us to go into the locker rooms and shift. We all did as we were told. I was changing out of my training clothes when someone walked up to me.

"Hey Raven." I looked up to see Aspen in front of me.

"What are you doing here?"

"Oh, I came to watch you and Blake fight. I want to see my brother get his ass kicked again." We both started laughing at that.

"I am going to show everyone that I have several wolves. Actually I have to because my wolf is almost as big as Blake's, so it doesn't even fit through the door." I complained.