Chapter Thirteen- Training

"You're no fun," I whined at Blake.

"No, I'm just safer than you." I frowned at him.

"Whatever," I muttered. I looked at the time and saw it was almost 2 o'clock in the morning.

"Holy shit! We have been here for 8 hours?" Blake shrugged and nodded.

"Yes we have. So we should probably get going." I followed him out the door, only to be dragged back in by my waist. I grabbed Blake's arm, dragging him with me. I was pulled into some guy's chest. I stamped my stiletto heel on the guy's foot. He cried out and I was pushed away from him. Blake caught me before I hit my face on the floor.

"You asshole! No one touches my girlfriend!" My wolf purred when he called us his girlfriend. I heard a sickening snap, and saw the guy on the ground cradling a broken arm. I kicked his special spot for good measure. I smiled gratefully at Blake.

"Thanks babe!" I kissed his cheek and we walked out the door, Blake's arm slung around my waist. The drive home was quick, and everything was quiet. Blake led upstairs and to his bedroom. I walked into the bathroom to take a shower. I changed into one Blake's shirts, and a new pair of panties.

"I think I like you in my clothes." I looked up to see Blake staring at me from the bed. He wasn't wearing a shirt, giving me a full view of his hard abs.

"And I think I like you without a shirt." I stared back at him, and walked over to the bed. Pulling away the sheets, and climbing into the silk-like warmth. Blake immediately pulled me closer to him, and I laid my head on his chest. We watched criminal minds on his flat screen for a while before I fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of running water. Blake must be in the shower, I thought. I heard Akira purr and asked if we would join him. I rolled my eyes at her perverted thoughts.

No. We are not joining him, now quit being such a perv, I scolded her when she projected a bunch of naughty images into my mind. I pushed her to the back of my head, and walked into the closet. I noticed that even though it was 9 in the morning, it was already really warm out. I found a pair of short, jean shorts. I slipped them on with a white bandeau, and blue muscle shirt.

I walked down stairs, and found the dining room. Jackson was sitting at the table with a few other people. I noticed one of the girls looked a lot like Blake. She must be his sister, I thought. When I walked in everyone turned to me. Jackson was the first to notice me.

"Hey Raven! Everyone meet your Luna." He said turning to everyone else and waving me over. I sat next to him, leaving an empty seat on my other side.

"Wait, aren't you the girl who beat up Alpha?" One man asked me. I nodded trying to hold in a smile. They all laughed, soon I joined in, not being able to contain it.

"Its good to know that we have a strong Luna. Since mates are supposed to balance each other out, we were expecting our Luna to be a shy girl, that needs to be constantly protected because Blake is such a cruel Alpha. But I think we are all glad that our Luna can defend herself. And very well if I do say so myself." Everyone around him nodded in agreement. I felt my heart swell with pride, and thanked them. The girl who I assumed was Blake's sister turned to me.

"My name is Aspen by the way, Blake's sister. And this is my mate, Tony, and your Third in Command." She and her mate held out their hands for me to shake. She shook her head at me.

"I still can't believe that you were able to beat my brother, blindfolded no less, and leaving without a scratch." She frowned. I took a deep breath, and decided that they would find out eventually, so why not now?