Chapter Twelve- Testing and Being Tested

"I would love to go on a date with you," I replied to Blake. His facelit up.

"Then go get ready, and meet me back down here in half an hour." I ran back up the stairs to change into a nicer outfit.

I was rummaging through the huge closet when I found the perfect dress. It was black, and very sexy. It had a very low neckline, and holes in the side. I put it on and it fit perfectly. It was short, coming to about mid thigh, but thankfully not very tight.

I went into the bathroom and found a curling iron in one of the unopened shopping bags. I put my hair into beach waves and applied light makeup.

I looked over myself in the mirror. My hair fell to my waist, and my eyes were bright against the darker eye shadow and liner. I found a pair of black stilettos to go with my dress. I put them on and walked downstairs.

Blake's face lit up when he saw me, then his eyes turned black when he saw my dress. He frowned.

"You are not wearing that." He stated. I put my hands on my hips.

"I thought we already went over this. I will wear whatever I want, and whenever I want to." I walked up to him and pouted slightly.

"And why can't I wear it? Do you not like it?" I asked giving him fake puppy dog eyes. He groaned.

"Of course I like it. But so will everyone else, and that is what I don't like." He replied putting a hand on my cheek.

"I think you are overreacting. You are the only one I would even think of doing anything with." I scoffed.

"Fine. But if I see anyone doing anything with you that I don't like, I can't say I will be responsible for my actions. And if I see you doing anything, let's just say you won't being leaving me or this house for a while." He grinned at his evil thoughts. I smacked the back of his head.

"Stop your naughty thoughts and let's go!" I dragged him out the front door. He then led me over to a blue corvette.

We had been driving in silence for about fifteen minutes when I got tired of waiting.

"Where are we going?" He just smiled at me and looked back at the road.

"It's a surprise." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Will I need any form of protection?" I asked. He looked at me wierdly for a second.

"Where do you think we are going that you would need protection?" I shrugged.

"Hey, you never know!" I answered, throwing my hands up. He pointed to the glove compartment. I opened it and took out the the box inside. Lifting the lid of the box, I saw a silver dagger lying in velvet.

"Why do you have this in your glove compartment? Won't silver hurt you anyway?" Then it dawned on me, Blake touched my armor without any reaction. I looked at him with wide eyes.

"You're immune to silver." He slowly nodded.

"Then why did you flip out when I was holding silver?"

"I had never seen another immune wolf before." I nodded.

"We're here." Blake said, and I realized that the car was no longer moving. I got out of the car, and realized we were in front of a night club. I love nightclubs, I thought. I looked over at Blake and grinned. He came over and put his arm around my waist.

"This is a place I visit quite frequently." He let go of me and then walked back over to my car door. I was about to ask him what he was doing, when he turned around with the silver dagger in his hand. In his other hand was a thigh strap. I smiled and took it from him. I put the strap on and slid the dagger in its place.