𝐓𝐰𝐨

Y/n's pov

"Hello, my name is Min Y/n. I lived in Malaysia before moving to Korea last week. Please treat me well. Thank you" I introduce myself in front of my class then bow, while Mrs Han stands beside me.

"Alright Y/n-ssi, you can sit beside Minju. Jeon Minju, please raise your hand" she spoke and a girl raised her hand with a big smile on her face.

I walked to her and sit down, I took out my textbook since Mrs Han started the lesson. I focused on the class and decided to talk with Minju after Mrs Han left.

1 hour later

"Okay, class dismissed. Please wait for your next teacher to come, and please keep your voice low" Mrs Han left after grabbing her books on the table. I turned to Minju who was still writing the notes that Mrs Han wrote on the whiteboard when I decided to greet her. She noticed that I'm staring at her, and she closed her notebook with a small 'done' before facing me too.

"I'm Y/n, Min Y/n. Nice to meet you" I took out my right arm with a smile, she smiled back and took out her hand too and we do handshakes.

"Nice to meet you too. I'm Jeon Minju, from Daegu" she said before she asked me a question.

"Are you the one who bumped into the devil earlier? The news spreads real fast in the whole school when he decided to help you earlier" she asked with a questioning face.

"Devil??"

"Yeah, Devil. His nickname, his real name is Jay Park JongSeong. The one with black undercut hair with three piercing on his left ear. He's a senior" she answered me then I nodded.

'So his name is Jay... A handsome face with an attractive voice with a nice name... Wow'

"Why did you guys call him Devil?" I asked another question. Before she could speak, the class president announced that our Geography teacher aren't coming so we have two hours of free time since we should have two hours of class for today.

"Okay, so I have a lot to tell you about him" Minju grabbed both of my shoulders, eyes looking at me seriously. I slowly nodded, thinking why she need to be serious about this Jay person.

"So first, he has a younger twin brother named Jake, Jake Park Jae Yun. We will talk about him after Jay. Okay so, basically like he's so cold that no one wants to try to talk to him except for those girls who are obsessed with him. Since he's quiet and cold, the students decided to call him 'Devil' although he didn't do anything bad, just quiet and cold. Except..." she stopped for a moment, trying to find the correct words to tell me. I raised my eyebrow, waiting for her to talk again. She looked so afraid to say it but she said it anyway.

"Please stay away from him if you want to be safe. The girls that he fell in love with...

All murdered... Badly until their body smashed and can't be identified"

Hey guys, so here's chapter two

Enjoy ❤
Please vote and comment too!

_Feb 16, 2021_