𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

"Why everyone tell me to stay away from Jake and not Jay?" I mumbled to myself next morning, I'm in the car going to school.

"Nicho, Niki, Jaeyong... What are the reasons they told me to stay away from Jake? There's must be a reason why.. " I said, questioning myself.

I walked in to the school after got off from the car, met Minju on the hallway. We talked with each other to waste time.

"Minju, can I ask something? " I asked, she nodded her head while drinking her banana milk.

"Jake asked me to hang out with him this Sunday at his apartment. Do you think I should go?" I asked her. She stopped drinking her drink and threw it to trashcan.

"It's depends on you though, I mean he asked you out though... But Nicho said... To stay away from him" she said as we walked to our classroom.

"I know, my brother told me to stay away from him too. He doesn't tell why and it's making me confuse" I said.

She stopped walking and grabbed my arm, made me stopped too and look at her. She looks shocked as her eyes widened.

"Y/n, I think I connected something about him" she said, whisper-shouted at me so that people around us won't hear.

"About who? " a familiar voice asked, the voice sounds cold and monotone. We look at behind Minju, and the person is Jake, behind him is Sunghoon who are quietly following him.

"Oh nothing, we're talking about the movie that we watched yesterday. Right, Y/n?" she looks back at me, signalling me to nod. I nodded confusedly.

"Anyways, Y/n-ah. What's your choice?? Did you decided to come to my apartment this Sunday??" Jake asked happily, ignoring Minju and Sunghoon. That question made Minju and Sunghoon look at me shocked, Minju again signalling me to say no. While Sunghoon shakes his head to tell me to say no,Jake couldn't see him as Sunghoon stand behind him.

"Please?? " Jake begged as he showed his puppy eyes, I glanced at Minju and Sunghoon again, hesitate to make a choice. After few minutes, I still can't make a decision and it's makes Jake impatient.

"Y/n-ah... Say yes" Jake said, his tone changed to cold, his eyes turned cold too, the puppy eyes gone too.

Minju looked at him shocked as she again watching Jake became the cold one.

"Uhh, o-okay, I'll go" I said, felt myself forced by Jake as he look at me coldly. But then, his eyes changed again, to a happy eyes and big smile on his face.

"We'll go now, Jake sunbaenim. Y/n, let's go" Minju grabbed my wrist, and pulled me away from Jake and Sunghoon.

After we walked away, Minju pulled me to a hallway where there are less students passby. She turned to me and grabbed my shoulder.

"Y/n,please don't go this Sunday, please, for your safety" she said with fierce tone.

"Tell me why" I asked her as I get more annoyed.

"Now I know why Nicho, Niki and your brother told you to stay away from him"

"Y/n, he's the reason why Nicho transferred school"

Enjoy! ❤
Don't forget to vote!!

I felt like my storyline are getting messier and weird because I'm rushing it.
I'm sorry

Thanks for 600+❤ I literally got 500+ yesterday and today 600+—
(/ω\)

_Mar 13,2021_