𝐎𝐧𝐞

Y/n's pov

I walked into the new school that my dad enrolled me on Seoul High School. My eyes are wandering around the surroundings while my legs unconsciously bring me to somewhere that I didn't know. I keep looking around without focusing until I bumped into someone's chest and fall. I groaned in pain and the students who were minding their own business earlier gasped while looking at me and the person. I looked up to see a boy with black undercut hair with no emotion on his face.

'Oh no, guess I bumped into the wrong person

I got up, hopeless because was thinking that he will help me to get up but no he didn't, he kept staring at me until I looked down.

"I'm sorry for bumping into you, I wasn't focused while walking" Damn I look like prey here. Great Y/n, great. Make a mess before you get into class.

"I'm Y/n, Min Y/n" I introduced myself, trying not to sound rude after bumping into him.

'Why did she that? '

'Oh my god, did she really-'

'I know right. Let's hope she didn't get hit by him'

He didn't respond, he just walked away passing me. Before he went further, I called him.

"Hey! Can you show me the office room? I kinda get lost hehe. " I mumbled the last part, low-key feeling embarrassing.

He stopped for a few seconds, turn his head to his shoulder so that he can see me in the corner of his eyes before he looked to his front and walked again.

'Oh guess he doesn't want to' I said in my mind, then try to find someone else to ask for. Not until someone speaks though.

"I thought you want me to show you the office room? What are you waiting for? " he spoke. A handsome face with a nice voice, perfection, not until you see his attitude, hah.

The students gasped again, but louder than earlier. Guess he didn't behave like this before?? They gasped loud which made me a little bit annoyed especially the boy who have a fox eye, chubby cheeks and fair skin. Whiter than me though.

"Oh. Sorry" I smile embarrassingly, following him anyways.

"So what's your name?? Why are you wearing a shirt with the unbuttoned uniform of yours?? Where's your name tag? Is it allowed to pierce earrings for boys?? Wow, you're better than me though, I don't even want to pierce my precious ears-" I started being myself to him before he speaks.

"Can you shut your mouth up?? You're fuckin annoying" he said with a little bit harsh. I flinch a little bit before releasing a small sorry and never speaking again.

"Here" he spoke, breaking the silence. I looked up and see a door with the tag 'office room' on it. I wanted to say thanks and sorry but he left without words, so I just directly went inside the room and talks with the principal for a bit about rules and other things.

Then I just realized that I never get to know his name.

Someone's pov

He's being kind to the new girl, huh? He never did that before unless...

He falls in love with the girl at the first sight.

Don't worry, I'll let you enjoy your moment with the girl before I get into your story and have my fun.

Then I left, stop following the duo and went to my class.

So hey guys!! Welcome to my first Enhypen's book and the second book of my stories!!

Not saying much but if you're a Stay(Stray Kids' fan) or Boss (Boystory's fan) or both, I would like you to check out my first story named 'Deadly Secret'!

Hope you like the chapter!! ❤

Please remember to click vote and comment too! Thanks ❤

_Feb 15, 2021_