𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨

The four close friends are walking out from school as the school ended. They promised to hang out together as Y/n able to hang out with them today. As they're walking,they bumped into three person and they are Sunghoon,Heeseung and one unknown boy. Turns out the unknown boy named Jungwon, he's same age with Sunoo.

"Hey,you guys are planning to hang out? Why don't we hang out together?" Heeseung said,looking at each of them.

They nodded and then walked together while planning what to do. They stopped at ice cream shop because Sunoo, Niki and Y/n wanted their mint-chocolate ice cream. The others took different types of ice cream since they're not fan of mint choco.

"So, we're planning to go to...?" Jungwon asked, as he licked his ice cream.

"ARCADE!!" Most of them answer the same, except for Sunoo,Y/n replied with different answer and Sunghoon just quiet.

"SHOPPING!" Sunoo and Y/n answered.

"I'll go with the flow,I guess" Sunghoon shrugs. He finished his ice cream the earliest so he just watch around.

He then put his gaze on the short girl who are licking her mint chocolate ice cream with a big smile on her face. He unconsciously smile at the girl's sight. Someone noticed him and nudged him with elbow.

"You're looking like you're falling in love" Heeseung teased him a little bit,making Sunghoon glared at him before smile.

"Maybe I am,maybe I'm not" Sunghoon whispered,so that the others won't heard their conversation.

"Okay okay,so let's go to arcade after we went to the mall" they discussed for almost 10 minutes,fighting whether going to mall first or the arcade.

They walked together, going to the mall while talking. Y/n walked with Sunoo side by side,while Sunghoon watching her from behind.

They arrived at the mall, and separate to groups and walked away. Y/n is with Minju,Sunoo, and Jungwon as Sunghoon, Heeseung,Niki in a group.

They bought a lot things such as clothes,hats and more. Especially Sunoo, Y/n and Minju, when the trio together,they can do the impossible things,which made the others speechless.

"How.. can three of you bought a lot of thing?" Niki asked them with confusion,while Heeseung shook his head.

"I don't know" Sunoo said while looking at his shopping bags,then shrugs with bright smile.

They went to cafe to have a drink before went to the arcade. As Sunoo,Y/n and Minju went to Sunoo's house to keep their shopping bags so that they won't carry those to the arcade.

"LET'S GO!!" Heeseung screamed as he sprint into the arcade. The others follows him as they started to play, catching the plushies in the machine.

They plays for 45 minutes but still Y/n couldn't get any of them. She sighed before she gave up and decided to go to Niki who's dancing on the dancing machine with Sunoo, Jungwon cheering for him.

She watched Niki gracefully dance with the beats, got every points whenever he stepped on the button. As she focused on Niki,a blue plushie appeared in her sight, it's a puppy plushie. She looked at her side, Sunghoon are the one holding the puppy plushie with smile on his face.

"For you, I saw you keep getting nothing since we came. So I got it for you" he said,pushing the plushie to Y/n so she took it then thank him.

"Let's hope both of us could enjoy our time like this again in the future" he said, whispered near Y/n's ear. She nodded while humming, agreeing with Sunghoon.

"I'll protect you like I'm your guardian angel"

No one's pov

As those teenagers enjoying their time, especially Sunghoon and Y/n. They enjoyed each other's presence a lot where they didn't realised that someone's keep watching both of them. The person wears all black,black cap and black mask. He then called someone,doing his job.

"Young master, both of them broke your rules"

Yes I finally update!!
Huehue I don't have things to say I guess...

But thanks for 2.5K!!♥️🥺

_Apr 14,2021_