𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"Minju, what will happen to me? Am I gonna die?? I think I don't want to go to school tomorrow-" Y/n asks continuously until someone cover her mouth using their hands.

"Yah, Y/n!! You need to be confident! He maybe only wants to be friends with you" Sunoo said,still covering Y/n's mouth.

"It's okay, tell me where you going tomorrow and we will follow you secretly" Minju said, looking at Y/n.

"What if he try to kiss me again-" she talks as soon as Sunoo pull his hands away from her mouth. But she again cut off by Minju.

"Don't think a lot. We can't give you any answer" Minju said rubbing her forehead.

"It's okay, you will be safe with him. All you need to do is to believe him. That's all" Niki finally spoke after being silence for long time.

The next day

Y/n's pov

"So where are we going? " I asked him, broke the silence as we walked side to side.

"You'll know" Jay said, glancing at me before answer me. I only nodded, then silence came again.

"You like puppies?" it's his turn to ask me. Speaking of the puppies, my eyes quickly look at him happily.

"I love them a lot!! They're just like a little friend that understand you a lot. You can talk to them when you're stressed. I had one when I was living in Malaysia,but I had to move here and leave it there" I started to tell him about my Telomian dog named Henry, as we walked to somewhere. After 5 minutes, he stop at a shop and I stopped telling him about dogs.

"Dog cafe!! " I unconsciously grabbed his wrist and pulled him inside. As soon as we step in, the dogs immediately went to us,made me squat down and caressing them one by one on the head.

"Hey come on. Let's order drinks and get a table, you can play with them later" Jay said grabbing my bag on my back and pulled me to the counter.

We ordered and had a fight about who's gonna pay for the drinks. I gave up finally and let him to pay. We found a table for both of us and talk for moment.

"Thanks for the drink, Jay" I smile at him, but he just nodded and drink his Americano.

As the time passes by, we now opened up to each other and talks a lot of things. Those rumours about him are not long remember by me. We play with the puppies and fed them. As I was feeding a puppy on my lap, I look at Jay. He was playing with another puppy with big smile on his face. Without I knowing, I smiled while look at him.

'Not bad. He's kind and... Handsome' I said in my mind, then looked away before he caught me staring at him.

After an hour, he sent me home and walked away. I went inside my house and straight to the bathroom to take a shower. In shower, I want to call Minju about my 'friend date' with Jay.

"Minju-ah. What are you doing right now? " I asked as soon as she picked up.

"I was watching movies. And... HOW'S YOUR DATE WENT?? " she replied then shouted.

"Chill, we went to dog cafe and talk talk. Nothing much, but I glad that he asked me out" I said,grabbing my hair shampoo.

"Hhgsjsjahdbs!! That's sounds fun!" Minju fangirling.

"It is" I chuckled then she hang up, want to continue her drama.

Next day /Saturday/

I'm walking with Minju as we walked away from park, on the way to Niki's house. Both of us decided to go together since Sunoo went there first. We walked for 10 minutes then we arrived at his house. Nah, it's a mansion.

"Niki, get out. We're here" Minju called him and hang up the call. We waited for a minute before a guard came to the gate and guide us to the house.

"Please wait here, Ms.Min and Ms.Jeon. Young Master will arrive soon with his friend" the maid that exchange with guard said and she left. We sat on the sofa while waiting for Niki and Sunoo.

"Oh you guys came" Niki said and Sunoo screamed, ran toward us and hug me tightly. There's a girl beside Niki and really looks like him, she has black long straight silky hair and really tall just like Niki. Sunoo is much shorter than her.

"Y/n-ah. I want to introduce my older sister, Nicho" Niki said while glancing at his sister.

She bow before she greet us with a smile.

"Anyeonghaseyo, I'm Nishimura Konon, Niki's older sister. Glad to meet you, Y/n"

I dont know if Niki's sister name is Nishimura Konon but I saw it on Twitter but I'm not sure if it's real.

If it's wrong please tell me and tell me her real name so that I can edit her name. Thank you!

Enjoy! ❤

Don't forget to vote, okie??

_Mar 4,2021_