𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"That's kind of... Overreact" Y/n said, agreed by Jay.

"That's what I thought sometimes too. And Jake... He's changed a lot after that" the boy said sadly, making Y/n patted his back again.

"After that, everything went wrong. Jake never treat me like brother again" Jay said,starting to sob.

"Hey Jay, it's okay. I'm sure he will think his actions again and treat you like a brother again. I'm sure" Y/n comfort him, pulled him into a hug. She put her hands around Jay's waist, the older boy hugged the small girl back, putting his arms around the girl's shoulder.

They stay at the position for almost 10 minutes, Y/n's uniform wet because of Jay's tears but she didn't care about it.

"I'm sorry" Jay said,pulled away then wiped his tears on his cheeks. Y/n shakes her head, saying it's okay.

"Let's go, the lunch break gonna over, go to restroom and wash your face" the girl said, standing up followed by Jay. Then they both went to their class.

Time skip

//Y/n's pov//

I'm walked out from the school after school over. Since my driver said that he will be late, I decided to go to the cafe and spend my time there.

On the way to the cafe, someone called me made me turned around. It's Jake, and there's no Sunghoon behind him, maybe he went home. I stopped to wait him since he jogged.

"Hey, it has been a long time since we talked" he said with pout lips, made me nodded.

"Where are you going? " he asked me as we both walking.

"I'm going to the cafe to spend my time to wait my driver. He's late" I replied him.

"Can I accompany you? Please" he begged. I can't reject him since I have no reason so I just let him.

We arrived at the cafe and ordered before we found seats for us. We both are in silence before Jake speak.

"Y/n. Can I ask questions??" he said, finally spoke after staring at me creepily for minutes. I nodded my head and ask him to continue.

He's about to ask when the waiter came with our orders, I ordered a red velvet cheesecake and chocolate milkshake while he ordered hot chocolate. We waited the waiter to leave before continue our conversation.

"Why did you keep a distance from me? Did I do something wrong? Or is it Jay tell you to stay away from me?" he asked pouting, showing his sad eyes.

I was shocked at the moment, have no answer for those. I didn't replied him for a minute.

"Uh no, Jake. Don't get me wrong. I was kind of busy and I.. Saw you busy as well so I decided not to disturb you..." I said trying to be confident with my answer but failing miserably. I stuttering at some words and the lie sounds more obvious.

"... That's not the reason, right? Min Y/n?" he said coldly suddenly. His tone are different than one minute ago. It's sounds like his sadness gone and replace by anger.

"What do you mean? Jake, I was talking the truth" I stuttered so badly, afraid of him as I never saw him like this excluding the moment when Jay and him fought for me at the cafeteria.

"Are you afraid?? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you" Jake let out a chuckle, saying it was a joke as he laughs. I laughs too, trying to sound not afraid. Although he said it's a joke but still I can feel the dark and scary aura around and it makes uncomfortable with him.

We talked about something else, like school things. Spending time with each other. I'm uncomfortable with him since I always caught him staring at me creepily and then smirks. I asked what happened but he changed his smirk into a smile that everyone fell for and said nothing. I tried to shake away those uncomfortable and negative thoughts so that the atmosphere keep in a good mood.

After that, someone came to our table and it was my driver. He came so it's means I need to go home now as now is 7pm and it's dark outside. I got up and said goodbye to Jake before walks away with my driver. But he grabbed my wrist and made me turn to him.

"Y/n-ah. Can we hang out at my apartment this Sunday?"

Enjoy ❤

Don't forget to vote too!!

I actually wanted to do my homeworks since I haven't touch any of it after online school opened and I wanted to finish all of it before 1st April since we need to go to school on April. Unfortunately, I'm too lazy to do all of it 😌.

Anyways, thanks for 400+❤

_Mar 11,2021_