𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

Mr Park and his wife came home today,they went to Japan due to business. Their kids stayed in the Korea since they can't escape school.

As soon as Mrs Park arrived, she went to her children's room and then went down to cook for their family.

One hour later,she's done and immediately called Mr Park, and her children to come down and eat.

"Sunghoon-ah,Yeji-ah. This Saturday, we will have dinner with Mr Min's family. I'm glad if both of two decided to go along with us" Mr Park speaks to break the silence. The siblings looks at each other,then the youngest one replied.

"Sure,I will go"

"I will go too"

"Thanks, so make sure that you're free this Saturday" Mrs Park said.

Sunghoon and Yeji nodded,continued to eat their food.

'At least, I could avoid Jake for that day' Sunghoon said, in his mind.

Yeji look at her brother, knowing what's her brother thinks. She's happy too, at least her brother can avoid Jake and his instructions.

The next day
//At school//
*Y/n's pov*

I walks to school with anxious heart,doesn't know how is Jake's reaction when I say I have something to do this Saturday.

I'm walking around the school to find Jake as I  didn't saw Jake and Sunghoon were waiting for me in front of the gate. When I was finding him,I suddenly heard a familiar voice behind me made me shocked and scared. I look behind and see Sunghoon alone with his curious eyes.

"He's not here today,his dad called them to company today" he said, looks like knowing my answer. I nodded without saying anything. Then we both walked together.

"He asked me to follow you anywhere,and make sure you didn't do anything" he said,saying without looking at me.

"But it's okay, go and do what you want. I've been waiting for this moment too" Sunghoon said,finally look at me. He grabbed my wrist then pulled me to somewhere.

No one's pov

Sunghoon saw someone and now pulling Y/n faster. His smile finally showed,he never showed his smile after he stuck with Jake.

"Heeseung hyung!!" He called brightly. Heeseung turned his head, then he looks surprised then smiled.

"Sunghoon!" The boy ran towards Sunghoon and hug him tightly. Sunghoon let go of Y/n's wrist to hug the older boy back. Y/n's standing there awkwardly looking at them.

"I miss talking to you, hyung.." Sunghoon said,broke the hug as Heeseung made him can't breath because he's hugging Sunghoon real tight. Heeseung about to ask him when he looked at Y/n,then show his big smile.

"Well,I think you should find your friends since you're having the chance now. Come on, I was about to find them anywhere" Heeseung said,wrapping his arm around Y/n's shoulder. Then the trio walked together while talking.

Y/n's suddenly push Heeseung away,then ran away from the two. Heeseung of course shocked by the sudden action,calling her name as she ran away. Sunghoon shouted her name too,not knowing why did the girl ran away from them.

"Minju!! Sunoo!! Niki!!" The girl shouted her friends name happily with her big smile,finally saw a chance to talk with her friends after avoiding them almost for a month.

Reunion of Sungseung yalls *crying* and Y/n finally can talk with her friends without controlled by Jake

Btw
Did you guys watch Road To Kingdom??
And Hoshi's song "Spider"?
And BTS "Film Out"?
My multifandom heart can't breath properly
*screams*

Anyways enjoy♥️🥺
And thanks for 1.8K!!♥️

_Apr 3,2021_