𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Jake's pov  Sunday //2am//

I came back to my apartment after I'm done with Sunghoon. For his punishment, there's not a lot of it since I spanked him with belt only.

I look around my apartment and sighs.
A little bit messy.

'I should clean up'

"But let's sleep first, since now it's 2am" I took a bath and went to sleep straight away, only wearing sweatpants and shirtless since it's my habit.

Time skip Sunday //9am//

Y/n's pov

I'm scrolling my media social on my little couch in my bedroom as I have nothing to do after I ate my breakfast. About the hang out with Jake, he texted that I should come to his apartment around 2pm because he has something to do at the morning.

"I should walk around the city" I got up from the couch and head out to living room to find my driver.

"Uncle, please send me to XXX, I want to walk around the city. You can take your time, the coffee still hot. I'll wait at the garden" I said as I spotted him, drinking coffee alone in the kitchen. He nodded as I walked away and went to garden.

After 10 minutes, he came with car key and both of us went inside the car.

"Miss, do I need to send some bodyguards after this for your safety? " He asked while glancing at me through mirror. I shakes my head and said no.

We're arrived and I got off from the car, he drove away and I started to walk. Going nowhere but enjoying the surrounding. I didn't realize that I almost walked for 2 hours and I stop at a bench to rest.

"Alone I see" someone sat beside me and I looked up.

"Hey Niki" I said, making him smile.

"Anyeong, what are you doing?" he asked as he staring at me.

"Just walking around,I have nothing to do" I answered him,then my stomach suddenly made a noise and I'm embarrassed.

"Let's have some lunch? " he chuckled, standing up then followed by me, then we walked while talking.

Time skip //2pm//

Jake texted me, that I could come to his apartment now. I walked for 45 minutes as I want to digest the food that I ate with Niki. I arrived at the gate of the apartment and called him.

"Jake ah, can you come down?"

"Alright, wait for a minute"

He hung up and came after that. I followed him and we went in to elevator and he pressed 11. The elevator made a ding after displayed 11 on the screen and we walked out.

We walked to the right and after passing some door, he opened a door and I guess it's his.

"Did you have lunch already?? I was planning to have a lunch with you but something came up, I'm sorry" he said with puppy eyes and I forgave him.

We watched a movie that I picked as he get some popcorn in the kitchen, the movie started and we became quiet.

Not realizing hours past, it's 9pm and it's dark outside.

"Jake, I think I need to go now, it's dark" I got up but stopped by him.

"U-uhm, actually can you stay a little bit more?? I have something to show you" he said, begging to me. I nodded and he told me to wait at the couch and he went to his bedroom. After a few minutes, he called me to come to his bedroom and I did.

But I don't feel easy about it.

I walked in to see no one and it made me walked in more. I'm about to call his name when the door suddenly close and a click could be heard. I turned around to see Jake was locking the door, and he looked at me with dark eyes after turning himself. Big smirk appeared on his lips and I'm getting scary.

"Jake, w-what are you doing? " I asked stuttering and it made him chuckled.

"I'm making you mine"

Kdebwkshsj what will Jake do???

Enjoy ❤
Don't forget to vote too!!
Please, it's so easy like you press the star then tadaaa you voted!
T

hanks for 800+❤

_Mar 18,2021_