𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞

Sunghoon screamed while crying but his voice muffled by the other boy's lips. He tried to shake his head and break the kiss but failed. Jake pulled away and smiled,while grabbing the boy's hair.

"Why? Baby penguin, I thought you got used to it" Jake said, then wiped Sunghoon's tears.

"I don't want this please,please I didn't do anything wrong" Sunghoon begged him, made Jake petted his hair.

"It's okay,baby. I won't punish you,but..." He turned to look at Y/n,who was watching them all the time.

"Don't do anything that I don't like okay?" He warned Sunghoon,pulled his hair harshly. Sunghoon nodded, and looked down continuing to cry.

Jake walked to Y/n,while taking out his knife. He then kneeled infront of her,making eye contact with her.

"I'm sorry" only two words came out from his mouth before he stabbed Y/n's right thigh. Y/n screamed in pain as blood rushing out from her thigh.

"Good job,Jake! But that's not enough. Hurt her more" Jia said, and obediently, Jake listened to her and stabbed her again but on the left side.

"Jake! Stop, it's hurts!" Y/n cried, clenching her fist to bear the pain. Tears escaping from her eyes while she's looking at Jake.

"Jake,stop. Wake up, there's no Jia. You're hallucinating!" Y/n screamed. Sunghoon couldn't do anything, silently crying at the side, still recovering from his trauma while looking at Jake hurting Y/n.

"Jake! What are you doing?!" Someone barged in, made Jake turned around.

"Oh, you're here" Jake said with big smile on his face.

"With her" he turned cold as he noticed another girl with his twin.

"Let her go,Jake. You need to stop all of this" Nicho said calmly. Jake laughed crazily while shaking his head.

"No! She's mine! I love her, I won't let her go and give her to him" he pointed at Jay.

"She's in pain, Jake. Can't you see that?" Jay raised his voice made Jake mad more than earlier.

"I'm marking her soon! She's not in pain, she's okay. Jia said that, if I hurt her she will love me and listen to me" Jake did the same,raised his voice.

Without Jake realised,Sunoo,Heeseung and Niki are slowly nearing Sunghoon and Y/n. As he's backfacing Sunghoon and Y/n, so he didn't know the presence of the trio.

"Shh, Sunghoon hyung. I need you to be quiet,okay?" Sunoo whispered at Sunghoon, Sunghoon nodded at him as Sunoo loosening the rope around him.

Meanwhile, Heeseung and Niki slowly approaching Jake from behind. Just like what they planned while on their way to here. Jay and Nicho are distracting Jake so that Heeseung and Niki can hold him.

"Jake... Sorry" Jay nodded to the two, then the two grabbed Jake. Before that,Heeseung stole the knife and threw it far away and grabbed his arm and Niki grabbed another arm.

"What? Let me go,bastard!" Jake wriggled around to loosen the grip but failed. Nicho ran to him while taking out something from her pocket. A syringe with Midazolam in it. (A drug to calm patient down)

"Hold him properly" she said to the two. While Jay walked to Y/n, got attention from Jake.

"No! Stay away from her! Stop,Jay!" He screamed before he felt something on his arm. After that,he became calm and weak, slowly losing his vision.

"Y/n..." He said with weak voice. Nicho patted his head to comfort him while kneeling beside him.

"It's okay,Jake. She will be okay"

"Y/n!!" Jaeyong finally arrived, with few police officers behind him. He ran towards Y/n and hugged her.

"I'll carry her. Thanks Jay. Follow me please, Sunoo you too. Bring Sunghoon" Jaeyong said while carrying Y/n who are crying. Sunoo nodded, slowly walked to them as he's supporting Sunghoon at the side.

"Bring him please,but please be gentle with him" Nicho said to the officers,made the officers nodded. Then they bring Jake away and put him in the police car.

Time skip

"You woke up!" Jaeyong hugged his little sister as soon as he noticed Y/n's waking up.

It's been two months since the incident. And finally Y/n woke up in hospital.

"Yah! Min Jaeyong! Let your sister go!" Mrs. Min shouted to her oldest child, made him pouted then pulled away.

"Dear Y/n, I'm so sorry" Y/n's mom said then hugged Y/n, followed by her dad.

"We're so sorry that we didn't know what happened to you" her dad said, tightening the hug

"Mom, dad. It's okay.. everything are in the past. Look, I'm okay now" Y/n said, but it's sounds like whisper as her throat still in pain.

"Where's Jay?" Y/n asked. The parents and oldest child looked at each other before they looked at Y/n.

"Y/n, he's not here. He went and moved to America" Y/n's mom said to her sadly.

Y/n then realised that her heart broke into pieces.

And that's the end of Who's The One!
Welp not yet surprisingly we have one more chapter
I thought I could fit it all in this chapter but then I realised it's a lot so we HAVE ONE MORE CHAPTER
Calm down
We have the epilogue
:D
I lowkey doesn't want to end this book cuz it's so interesting for me heheh

Well about my next book, I did gave hint in this chapter
Idjdkwis can't wait!!

Anyways, thanks for 7.4K! And 580+ votes🥺

_June 20,2021_