𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

(⚠️This chapter included shaman and black magic⚠️)

Y/n's pov

"Are you okay?" Jay asked me while holding my hands softly. I nodded at him, while looking at my hand. His hands feels so cold yet warm at the same time,dropping the heat of my hands.

"Does it still hurts?" He's asking about my burnt wrist. I nodded a little bit.

"Better than before. Thanks to your cold hands" I said while smiling at him.

We didn't talked for some minutes, enjoying the silence as we're at his apartment.

After this morning incident,he brought me to his apartment instead of his mansion because he's afraid that Jake will go there and disturb. The others went to school while we don't.

"Y/n, I'm sorry... For hiding the things that you should know after you knew us" he broke the silence. I looked at him curiously before I understood what is he talking about.

"I mean it's understandable... It's okay" I convinced him to not feel guilty.

"You're not..." I paused for a moment, letting him to continue my sentence.

"We're not fully human" he said simply,rubbing his thumb against the back of my left hand.

Flashback

Cries could be hear around the small yet warm house. It was the twin. Mr Park went to pick up one of his kids while his wife,took another one into her arms to make the baby stop crying.

"Jake-ah,why would you hit your older brother,hm?" Mr Park asked the little 3 years old baby named Jake Park. Jake looked at his brother who are crying,comforted by his mom. Then, he look at his dad, let out a little chuckle.

"It's fun" Jake said clearly. Although he's just 3 years old but he could speak really well like a 5 years old toddler,unlike his older twin brother, Jay. Jay is older than him but having a hard time to speak clearly as his tongue still twisting while he's speaking.

"It's hurts..." Jay said while sobbing on his mom shoulder,while his mom patting his head, the area that got hit by Jake.

"It's okay, it's okay. The pain will go away soon~" his mom said, while walking around to make Jay feel better.

After that, they got into their shared room while their parents still in the living room.

"Are your business going well?" The wife asked softly,just to receive a sigh from her husband. He shaked his head.

"I just lost 5578 dollars this week. The sales went down a lot" he's massaging his temple, have no more ideas on what to do anymore.

Time skip-

Mr Park is sitting crossed legs on the floor,on his laps is Jay,who are staring at the old man infront of them. While Jake and his wife are sitting at his right.

"Mom,who is him?" Jake whispered to his mom's ear,got replied from his mom. His mom whispered back.

"He is a shaman,he could help your dad's business" his mom said.

A day before they come to the shaman, Mr Park told his wife about it. At first, Mrs Park refused and tried to change her husband's mind,but then she saw her husband has been struggling for almost 1 year,she finally agreed so now they're sitting infront of the shaman that Mr Park talking about.

"If you want me to help you,you need to do this" the shaman said, making Mr Park nodded.

"You need to give one of your child, to become one of 'us' " the shaman sentence made the couple shocked, they understood what did the shaman said.

It's night here when I published this chapter cuz it's included shaman and black magic. I'm afraid that some of you guys are fasting and maybe you guys shouldn't read this during fasting,so I updated this at night.

So I'm here yalls
After one week,again I guess.
Anyways hope you like it

Idk how business works so don't attack me😶
Idk how shaman works too
Although I met some of them when I was younger
(Tmi: my family became Catholic three years ago so we didn't meet any shaman anymore)

Anyways, thanks for 3.7K!
Love y'all 🥺♥️
Btw can you vote too?🥺 I'm targeting 300 votes♥️
Thank you ( ◜‿◝ )

_May 4,2021_