𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

Jay was doing his homeworks when he smelt something weird. He sniffed for a few times before he realised what scent is it. He quickly took a pocket knife that was hidden in his locked drawer.

He took a minute to choose to get out from his room or not. He stepped out from the room after looked around. He tried to follow the blood scent and it's leading to the second floor. He stay at the third floor to see who came in with blood scent.

Footsteps could be hear around the quiet mansion.

Jay suddenly grabbed his head,feeling dizzy at the strong bad aura. He tried to fight the dizziness, as he saw someone at the staircase, standing infront of him.

"What did you do?" Jay asked, while looking at the boy infront of him with blurry vision.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Jake chuckled at his older brother's state.

"You did something to our parents" Jay raised his voice, slowing getting mad. Jake laughed as he started to lose his own control.

"That's right! I need them to disappear for a moment so that they won't disturb me to kill you" he said.

"Why... Why you need to do all of this? Wake up Jake, this is not you" Jay said, stepping back.

"Why? You asked me why?" Jake walked closer, as he felt sad out of sudden. The older didn't say anything but continue to step back.

"I don't want to lose someone I love and adore again... Because of you!" Jake started to cry, feeling sad yet feeling angry.

"Jia's gone, now you want me to lose Y/n? No,not gonna happen again"

Jake suddenly recalled the incident where Jia took her own life,before he went back to realisation.

"Jia?" He called the girl's name as he saw the girl standing behind his twin. But Jia are in a mess, she's wearing old ripped school uniform,messy long hair and Jake couldn't look at her eyes as her bangs covered it.

"Jake!" Jay called him but he didn't move, continue to look behind him as if he's looking at someone.

He turned around to see no one or any spirits, then he look at Jake again,watching him as the younger keep saying Jia's name.

"Jake! She's not here! She's your hallucination!" Jay went to his younger brother, shake his body so that he will stop, unfortunately he failed.

Jake couldn't move, as he's focusing on her. Messed looking Jia suddenly changed to a beautiful,neat girl, into a girl that he adored before. She looks alive but she's not.

"Jia,what are you doing here?" He asked the girl. Ignoring his older brother who are shaking his body in real life.

"Jay oppa hurt me, don't you think that Jake oppa should hurt him for me?" Jia said while getting closer to him.

"But I can't, he's too strong for me" Jake said,as he keeps his eyes on her. Jia touched his cheek, admiring his visual.

"The only way to defeat him... I know the way. After that you can be with Y/n and me" Jia said after she pecked Jake's lips.

"Go and kill Y/n"

Just like that, Jia disappeared and he saw his brother again.

"Jake,are you oka—" Jay asked him worriedly, before he cut by himself as Jake disappeared, teleported to somewhere else.

He stood there for a moment,before he ran down to second floor,followed the blood scent.

"Mom! Dad!" He hold his mom's unconscious body, he checked his mom's breathing, grateful that his mom still breathing.

"Jay! Oh my god, aunty! Jaeyong, go and call ambulance!" Nicho arrived late as she replaced Jay to hold his mom's body as Jay went to check his dad.

"Aunty,please hold up,you can do it" she whispered to Mrs Park. She then looked at Jay.

"Where's Jake? What happened to Jake?" She asked.

"He lost his control"

Dammit
Anyways, hope you like it ♥️
Thanks for 6.2K!!
And 450+ votes ♥️🥺

Guys, go and stream TXT "I know I love you"!
I really love the song and the meaning of the song ✊🏻🥺
And I love "Anti Romantic" too
"Sorry, I'm an anti romantic~"

_June 3,2021_