𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"Uh... I'll see... If I'm not busy, I will" I smiled awkwardly, trying to pull my wrist from his grip. He let go and smiled. I bid a goodbye to him and went into my car and the driver drove away from the cafe.

Jake's pov

"One more step then she will stay away from you,Jay" I mumbled to myself then smirked, still standing at the same position. After few minutes, I went out from the cafe and head home.

"This Sunday... I'll make her come to my apartment. After that... She will become mine and... She will stay away from Jay" I said while chuckling at my excellent plan on this Sunday.

"I can't wait"

Y/n's pov

After I took a bath, I called Minju and Nicho come to my house. And they came, along with Niki since Nicho doesn't want Niki to stay at their home alone although he's a teenager. That's why Sunoo is here too,to accompany Niki.

We're currently at the kitchen eating peacefully and quietly. I told them to come for a reason and I think this is the right time for me to ask them.

"Guys, I need to ask—"

"MIN Y/N,WHERE ARE YOU?! " a deep yet high voice boy screamed from the hallway of living room to kitchen. We're surprised at the sudden scream and made Sunoo spitted his orange juice to Niki's face who are sitting infront of him.

"ANYEONGHASEYO, URI Y/n... Uhhh hi?? " the boy scream then slowly his voice low down after he saw unfamiliar kids in the kitchen with his little sister. He tilted his head when he saw me looking at him with my 'so done' face.

"Yah, Min Jaeyong, why are you here? I thought you're at Malaysia? " I asked him, he came closer and stand beside me as I was sitting.
(Remember Min Jaeyong?? He's Y/n's older brother)

"Well, he decided to visit us, sweetie" her mom replied me, made Jaeyong raised his eyebrows. I hit his arm and look at Niki who's ignoring my family's presence since he's headlocking Sunoo.

"HEY HEY, NO KILLING IN THIS HOUSE" Jaeyong screamed again, made Niki and Sunoo look at him. Sunoo fall to the ground as Niki let go of him without warning. Well, on Niki's side, he bow down and apologize to Jaeyong and my parents.

"Oh hey, we have two pretty girls in this house—" I covered his mouth and hit his head again.

"Stop flirting, it's doesn't work Jaeyong" I said then let go of him.

"By the way, the brat that came just now is Jaeyong, my stupid older brother" he glared at me as I introduced him as my stupid older brother.

"Hey, if I'm stupid, dad won't let me manage our company in Malaysia" he said then scoffed.

Then, my friends introduces themselves to my brother and immediately they became close. My parents left the house few minutes ago as they're still have meetings to attend.

'Uhm, guess I can't ask them should I go to Jake's apartment and hang out with him' I said in my mind then proceed to talk with my brother and my friends.

Time skip

"Y/n-nieee" my brother called me as he opened the door to my room and lay down beside me. He's wearing a panda pajama and smile brightly. The others left as the day are getting darker.

"Can I sleep with you pleasee" he said, made me nodded. He made himself comfortable and we're quiet for few minutes before he talk.

"Do you have boyfriend,Y/n?" I shaked my head, answering his question.

"Maybe I have a crush and maybe someone are courting me right now" I said making him immediate turns his body to me.

"Who is it? Who is it? " he asked with a smile on his face.

"Jay Park and Jake Park" I said.

"W-what? Jake Park?? " he said stuttering, his smile dropped as he heard Jake's name. I nodded then looked at him. He looks surprise then he said seriously.

"Y/n-ah, please stay away from Jake and get help from Jay"

Did her brother knew something?? Ihdnsjsh

Enjoy❤
Don't forget to vote!!

Thanks for 500+❤

_Mar 12,2021_