𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

"If you don't want the video spread to everyone,stay away from Jay and your friends. Only stick with me, understand?" he said, still grabbing my chin. I nodded,making him let go of my chin and got off me. I sat up and moves myself to the headboard as he's standing at the edge of the bed.

"You can go now, go home. We have school tomorrow" he said, still not moving as he staring at me. I got off from the bed and walked out from the room. I'm about to open the main door but stopped when he's started to speak.

"And you should never disobey me, or else... You know what will happen" he said. I nodded without looking at him, immediately exited his apartment.

I arrived at my house with no one there,my driver went home and maybe the maids went back to their home too. My parent's car are not in the garage so I guess they haven't arrived yet. I went to my room and washed myself while crying. After that, I wore pajama, I really tried hard to not at myself in the mirror, but still I did.

I looked at the mirror in the bathroom. Hickeys are everywhere on my neck, dark hickeys, light hickeys. I started to cry again but I hold it in.

"I should've listen to Nicho and Minju... " I said with voice cracked, while touching my neck softly. I went out from my bathroom and went to my bed and sleep.

Next morning //Monday// At school

I use makeup to cover up all of the hickeys so that anyone couldn't see it.

When I arrived, I saw Jake and Sunghoon are standing infront of the school gate. I walked to them slowly with my eyes looks down to my shoe.

"Good morning, baby! Let's go inside now. Let's go Sunghoon!" he said with joyful voice and bright face. All students thinks his bright personality is real, but to me and Sunghoon, it's fake as we know his real personality. The way his eyes psychotically darkened when I was walking to them, they didn't noticed it.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and gripped me tightly while we're walking, I was quiet as he's talking with Sunghoon. He glanced at me then leans to my ear.

"Remember what's my advice to you last night, kitten? Don't near or talk to them, understand?" he whispered with his real cold tone that made me shivered. I nodded as he leans away and suddenly he stopped walking.

"I'm going to restroom, Sunghoon,watch her while I'm gone" Sunghoon nodded then Jake went into the restroom. We didn't talk or glance each other until he broke the silence after few seconds.

"Are you.. Okay?" he asked hesitantly, I shakes my head as answer that I'm not okay.

"It's okay, this will be end soon. Both of us just need to find a way to escape from his blackmailing, okay? " he said softly as he cupped my face gently, his hands are soft and cold and it made me feel warm and comfortable.

"If he did something to you, come and find me, I'll comfort you" he said, let go of my face and went back to where he stood earlier.

"Alright, let me send you to your class" Jake said after he went out from the restroom.

"C-can I take my things first in my locker? " I asked lowly, he nodded then again leaned to me so that other students won't listen to him.

"Don't try to make any trouble. Act that you're happy with me" he said angrily, tightly gripping my waist. Luckily Sunghoon there and helped me.

"Don't be harsh on her,Jake" Sunghoon said while grabbing Jake's arm softly.

He glared at Sunghoon but he did loosen his grip. We walked to my locker, on the way Minju saw me. She approach me while shout my name.

I suddenly remember Jake's words, made me look away from her and continue to walk with Jake and Sunghoon. Minju's usual happy expression dropped after I just walked passed her, usually I will talk to her but I'm not so it's made her confuse.

"Y/n!" she called me one more time but I just ignored her and decided to hold the pain in my heart.

I opened the locker and took my things, then walked to class accompanied by Jake and Sunghoon.

Minju's pov

"What's wrong with her??" I mumbled to myself, but Sunoo heard me. Well this boy always pop out of nowhere.

"Who??" he asked, while Niki just silently listening.

"Y/n. She suddenly ignored me, she never does that" I said with worried tone. My reply made Niki looked at me as he took off his airpod.

Sunoo and I look at him, knowing he has something in his head.

"She said she just walking around last night... And it's near Jake's apartment" Niki said slowly.

"She hung up with Jake"

Huehue let me cry

Btw enjoy ❤
H

APPY 1K YALLS❤

_Mar 21,2021_