𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲

Y/n woke up, immediately feel pain in her head. She groaned at the pain while squinting her eyes,trying to get used of the darkness.

"You're finally awake" she heard a voice, flinched when she saw Sunghoon at her right side.

"Sunghoon! Are you okay?" She screamed,while moving around, trying to make these ropes loosen,but unfortunately she failed.

"I'm okay" Sunghoon replied, while looking at her.

They're in silence, especially Y/n. She confused about everything. Why she got kidnapped? Why Sunghoon here too? There's a lot of questions running around her mind. But Sunghoon,he knew who's behind this.

Suddenly, both of them distracted by a noise, then noticed someone infront of them. Their kidnapper.

"Baby..." Jake mumbled,while walking towards Y/n with his expressionless face. Y/n got worried, but she can't do anything as she got tied to a chair.

"Yah! Jake, don't you dare to touch her!" Sunghoon screamed, ignored by Jake.

"My baby woke up" he said,while put his hand on Y/n's cheek.

Jake's pov

"Now,call Jay and tell him to come here" Jia said as she's standing behind. I looked back at her and nodded,took out my phone.

While waiting for Jay to pick up, I looked at Y/n. I leaned down as I want to kiss her but she turned her head, made me stop.

"What are you doing?" I asked her, she didn't answer me so I grabbed her hair and pulled it, made her whimper at the pain.

"When I asked, answer" I said with warning tone. She nodded although her hair grabbed by me, I let go of her hair as I realised he picked up the phone and screamed to tell me don't hurt her.

"I thought you don't want to save her" I chuckled as I stand properly.

"Let my sister go,Jake Shim" a different voice replied me.

"Hurry up,I don't have much time" Jia said with annoyed voice. I glared at her.

"I know"

"Come to XXXX factory" I said then hang up without waiting for responses.

"Jake, who are you talking with?" Y/n asked.

No one's pov

"What? You can't see that Jia's here?" Jake said, obviously pissed. Y/n looked around and her gaze landed on Sunghoon. Sunghoon shaked his head as he doesn't see anyone.

"Jake, there's no one except three of us" the girl said, shivering as Jake leaned closer again.

"There" he pushed Y/n's face softly with his fingers to the place where Jia's standing. Y/n shaked her head.

"Jake, there's really no one standing there" she said, started to cry in fear.

"She's right,Jake. Jia's dead" Sunghoon said, made Jake immediately look at him, walk to him and slapped him in the face.

"She's not dead! She's alive! See?! She's standing there alive,Sunghoon!" Jake slapped him again, grabbed his face so that he could make eye contact with the boy.

The brown hair boy started to laugh,made the duo worried. But both of them decided to stay quiet.

Jake grabbed Sunghoon's hair while looking at the boy's lips,then he looked at Y/n before look at Sunghoon again.

"Baby penguin..." He mumbled.

Sunghoon started to get panic and shaking, as he knows what will happen. He shaked his head aggressively while screaming no.

Y/n confused again,but she tried to call Sunghoon's name, but she doesn't know why her voice suddenly disappeared.

"Y/n! Help me! Please! I don't want this again! Y/n!" Sunghoon screamed,stopped when he got muffled by the other boy. Tears started to fall from Sunghoon's eyes, as the past incident happened again.

Y/n's eyes widened, as she looked at the two. She couldn't believe what happened.

"This is why Sunghoon doesn't want to get.. punish?"

What do you guys think about the punishment? :]

I hope you enjoy this chapter!
I had bad days two days ago
My mood swings and I hate it

Anyways,thanks for 6.74K!
And 572 votes ♥️🥺
And guys
Guess what?
The next chapter will be the last chapter :D
I think I should write epilogue...

_June 11,2021_