𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

It's another Monday and Y/n are on her way to her school with car, their family driver driving it. After 15 minutes, she arrives and get off from the car and went inside to school immediately so that the peoples that she avoid won't have the big chance to see her.

She opened her locker, put some books that she didn't use before lunch before she felt someone put their hand on Y/n's shoulder.

"Oh no, please be Minju, you're Minju please" Y/n said in her mind, turn around slowly and let a relieve sigh.

"Yah! I thought you're someone else! " Y/n said then hit Minju lightly while Minju laughed at her.

"Relax, it's just me. Plus it's Monday" Minju replied them they walked together to anywhere because the classes start in 40 minutes amd they still have a lot of time.

They're chatting happily before someone again put their hand around Y/n's shoulder. Y/n looked at the person weirdly, since she never meet the boy.

"Excuse me? Who are you? " Y/n asked and when the boy about to reply, another boy appear beside the unknown boy and the boy is the boy that she tries to avoid the most. And of course it's the Devil of the school, Jay.

"I'm Lee Heeseung, I'm a senior. Hi!" he said,tightening his arm that on Y/n's shoulder as Y/n tried to run away. Minju couldn't do anything since the senior are holding her best friend.

"Don't be afraid, from now on, me and Jay will be with you guys. No Meiji" he winks,mostly to Minju and that's made Minju looks away embarrassingly.

As Heeseung talks, Jay looks at Y/n quietly, but Y/n noticed it and became more nervous than ever.

"Heeseung hyung, I want to talk with Y/n. Alone" Jay finally speak, made the three stopped walking. Especially Y/n.

"Uhm-Uh. I need to go to girl restroom. Bye—" Jay grabbed Y/n's wrist, stopping the girl to run away. Well, Minju dragged by Heeseung walking far away from them.

"What do you want? " Y/n asks coldly, not looking at Jay in the eyes.

Jay chuckled looking at the small girl.

"Why are you try to run away from me? " the girl looked up, frowned at Jay's words.

"You're the one who told me—" Jay take a step and the distance getting smaller. Y/n took a step back again as Jay walks a step again as she took a step back.

"What are you doing? " not answering the girl, he leans closer to the girl's face.

Y/n's pov

'Woah woah sir' I said in my mind.

I started to get blushing as I felt Jay's hot breath on my lips. I looked everywhere but Jay. Then he grabbed my chin to make me to look at him. I couldn't help but to stare at him.

'Don't kiss me don't kiss me don't kiss me. I don't want my first kiss to be with you. No no no' I pray in my mind,hoping he won't kiss me.

I keep my eyes shut not wanting to see his face leaning closer to me. I waited and waited as his breath getting closer and hotter. And then I heard him chuckled. So I opened my eyes to see he's leaning away.

'Aw. I thought you're gonna kiss me?' I shaked at my own thought.

"You thought that I'll kiss you?" He said,teasing me as I glare at him. I pushed him away and walked away fastly and in embarrassment.

Jay's pov

I looked at her back figure who was walking away, then I look at a person then smirk at him. Proud at my own acting as I successfully fooled him. He angrily walked away to his class as I still standing at the same spot.

"I should kiss her for real earlier. Wonder how her lips taste like" I chuckled at my own words, low-key regretting not kissing her before this. I took my phone and texted Heeseung hyung to inform him that I'm going to my class.

"The game started for real, Jake Park"

Jake's pov

'He kissed her. He kissed her. He kissed her' I grabbed my hair, looking at myself in the mirror as I'm at male restroom.

"It can't be happened. No, Jay shouldn't do that. No no no! " I screamed at the last sentence, not knowing what to do.

I became quiet as the water flow, then I chuckled, finally find a way to make them separate again.

"Yes, I should do that. To make Y/n stay away from Jay. And Jay forcefully stay away from Y/n"

"It's okay to play with Y/n,right.Jay Park?"

Ooft what will Jake do??

Enjoy ❤

Don't forget to vote and comment too!

_Feb 26,2021_