𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Jay is in his room in the mansion when the maid knocked on his door with Heeseung behind her, informing that Heeseung came. Heeseung came in and straight to Jay's small living room in his room and sat on the sofa while Jay sat on another side.

It's normal that Heeseung came often to Jay's mansion since Heeseung is the only friend that Jay has.

They talked and talked when suddenly Heeseung started the topic of Sunghoon.

"I saw Sunghoon earlier. You know how hot is today's weather,right? He's wearing hoodie and long pants. Do you think... " Heeseung slowly stopped, not wanting to mention a person. But Jay seems like know who did Heeseung tried to mention. He only nodded, can't understand his twin.

"Maybe, the maids told that he don't slept here last night. He must be punishing Sunghoon at his apartment" Jay said then get up,not interested to talk about it since his twin always punish Sunghoon when the younger boy did a mistake,but he then stopped when Heeseung's next sentence froze him.

"Y/n was there too, she tried to approach Sunghoon, but Sunghoon turned his cold back to Y/n" Jay looked back at Heeseung and Heeseung nodded, telling that it's true.

"Did you see Jake nearby? "

"No"

Without anymore words, Jay went out and left Heeseung alone in his room, Heeseung got up not long after,followed Jay behind.

Time skip

Knock knock knock!

He waited for few seconds before a women opened the door and look at the boy.

"Hello Mrs.Park. I'm Jay, Sunghoon's friend. May I ask where is Sunghoon? " he said, then the women showed a smile, saying that Sunghoon just came back from Jake's house.

He looked back at Heeseung, who just arrived and not wanting to be rude, he introduced himself to Sunghoon's mother.

"Come in, come in. Sunghoon's upstair in his room on the left side. I'll bring some snacks to you" Jay and Heeseung nodded, then telling her doesn't need to prepare any snacks since they only here for few minutes.

Jay knocked Sunghoon's door and heard a 'come in' from inside and they both did. And they surprised to see Sunghoon's body. Bruises everywhere on his body and it's easy to see it since Sunghoon only has a towel wrapped around his waist.

Sunghoon thought the person who knocked the door was Yeji, his younger sister so he do let out a 'come in',not caring Yeji saw him naked since they're siblings and plus Yeji knew what's the behind of Sunghoon and Jake's friendship so he didn't mind to cover his body to hide those bruises. When he saw the two boys, he screamed loudly,cover his chest with both of his hands.

"Yah, stop screaming, we're all boys! " Heeseung said, then laughs at Sunghoon while Jay didn't show any reaction. Sunghoon then took his clothes, went inside the bathroom again to dress up.

After Sunghoon done, three of them sat on Sunghoon's bed. Heeseung treating Sunghoon's bruises even though Sunghoon doesn't want to but he gave up to fight with the oldest boy.

"Sunghoon, you should stop disobeying Jake. You'll get hurt like this" Jay said only got Sunghoon's sigh.

"What should I do then? His next target is Y/n and I don't want he hurt Y/n just like he hurt the other girls before" Sunghoon said then cut off by himself when he winced at the pain because Heeseung accidentally pressed the cotton too hard.

"It's okay, just obey him. I got a plan and there's a big possibility it will success" Jay then tell his plan to Sunghoon and thinking it was a good idea, Sunghoon only agrees to it.

"Well, it's done. We're leaving. Just obey him and leave all of this to me

Since I'm the cause why Y/n became Jake's target because I fell in love into Y/n"

Yeesh Jay admitted that he loves Y/n uwu wksjdhwnjs

❤Enjoy ❤

Don't forget to vote and comment too!

I'm sorry that I didn't update for 3 days. My bad, I'm now in morning classes and not afternoon classes.

_Feb 25,2021_